Loki-Sarcasm and Shakespeare

Start from the beginning

"I agree," Tony nods, "I'm not saying to accept him as part of the team, keep an eye on him, he's like an assistant. He'll do anything to please us so we can use that to our advantage."

"Wait, so you're going to let a psycho roam around the base not knowing if he actually feels remorse or if he is playing us?" I blurt.

Tony glares at me, "You really think after you showed up late when I specifically told you not to, you get a say in this? You're not mature enough to have an opinion when it comes to these matters."

"So if my opinion doesn't matter to you all, why am I here?" my voice begins to rise. 

"So we can keep an eye on you, you aren't exactly the most easy person to look after."

"Tony.." Steve warns him. 

"No Steve let the man talk," I shout standing up, "It's nice to know what he thinks of me when he isn't licking my ass because he needs my abilities. Did you have a meeting like this before I joined? To discuss all the disadvantages of me being on the team? Or did you just let me on the team because you felt sorry for me? You are not my father Tony, so stop trying to act like it."

I stormed out of the room and heard a few people call after me but kept going. Stood outside, clearly listening in, was no other than the God of Mischief himself. He watched me with obvious amusement written all over his face. 

"What do you think you're smirking at?" I snarled. 

He raised his hands up in defence and then ran one through his raven-black, silky hair. 

"I'm just a 'psycho' according to you so who knows what I'm smirking at?"

I squinted my eyes at him, "Planning all our murders, no doubt."

He chuckles and shakes his head, "Maybe theirs, yours not so much. You're rather intriguing."

Rolling my eyes, I turn around and begin to walk away. 

"See you around, fellow teammate," He says from behind me and I can hear the smirk in his voice. 

"There's no way they're letting you on the team."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They let him on the team. I can't believe they would do something so stupid, like trusting a God who tried to rule Earth, let an inter-galactic army loose and murdered millions of people. Never-mind the fact that he literally has Mischief in his title. But what's worse is that I have to go on a mission with him. Why exactly, I'm not sure. 

Pulling on my boots, I turned to face the man who was putting on his last piece of armour. 

"Listen here God of Lies and Deceit, you listen to everything I tell you without a second thought, or I swear, I will murder you."

He smirks, one of his only facial expressions, a look that I've gotten used to seeing over the past 2 weeks as he's tried to 'break down my walls' and force me to show that I'm not just a 'cold-hearted, sarcastic mutant.' 

"Of course, mission leader."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

"Alright roll out guys," Tony says through a headset.

I ignore him, still not speaking after we had an even bigger argument after the meeting. 

Me, Loki and a few other agents head out from the truck and burst into a empty, abandoned building. 

"Take the right with 2 agents, I got the left," I whispered to Loki as we split into two teams, "scour the area and call me if you spot anything."

He nods and I take 2 agents with me to go to the left of the building. Searching for any sign of activity, the men have their guns up and ready to fire as I raise your hands in anticipation, prepared to use my powers if I need to.