Loki-Club (Pt2)

You woke up to see you were in a dark room with one broken light dangling from above you. You were tied to a wooden chair with thick ropes and your checked shirt had been removed so you had just a thin white vest top on. It was cold in the room and you shivered at the harsh air on your bare arms.

"Hello?" You called.

"Ah, your awake. How are you feeling my dear?" Loki leant down in front of your face.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you freaked out.

"Understandably you can't have slept that well after the hit you took to the head. Sorry I'm so strong, just an advantage of being a God," he chuckled.

"You're a psychopath," you spat.

"Well, that's new. I've been called multiple names in the past but not that one. Although if your into psychopaths because of their charm like mine then carry on," he smirked.

You were sickened by his behaviour.

"Why are you doing this?"

He knelt down before you and pulled your chin down to look into his gorgeous green eyes. And for some reason you still found him extremely attractive even though he had knocked you unconscious and kidnapped you.

You shivered from the coldness of the room and the contact of his skin against yours. He took his scarf from around his neck and placed it around yours. The scent of him and the warmness of it made you snuggle into it using your neck as you still couldn't move your hands.

"See, I think that you are an amazing young woman (or man, don't want to be sexist) and your very beautiful and kind."

"So you decided to kidnap me?!"

"Yes. I mean no. Maybe," he looked confused.

"I'm not the romantic type. I wanted to ask you to be my Queen. To rule over the nine realms with me but I thought, what if you said no when you knew who I was. So this was my only option. Surely you understand as you are a very understanding woman."

"You've only just met me?" you were so confused.

He looked down, genuinely sad.

"Maybe you could learn to love the monster I've become over the years? Or maybe you could tame me?"

Your heart was pounding out of your chest at the offer. You had nothing to loose. He might be a monster or a psychopath but for some reason you found yourself attracted to him. And like he said, maybe he could change, for you.

You tried to move your hands to put them on his check only to realise he still hasn't untied you.

"Loki?" you whispered.

He looked up at you, "yes Y/N?"

"Please untie me, I won't leave you."

He thought about it for a moment before making a knife appear in his hands. He cut the rope in silence and then looked back at you sadly, expecting you to run.

You stretch your arms and legs while rubbing your wrists. You pushed the chair away and leant down to sit on the floor with him. Using your hand you lifted his chin up to look you in the eyes like he did to you.

"I could learn to love you but I really don't think I need to. I fell instantly in love with you when I met your character of Lucas and honestly I don't think that was all an act. There is some good in you and I would be honoured to be the one to bring it out of you. I love you for you Loki. The psychopathic monster you are makes you the one that I love. And I know we've only just met. This is crazy and all too soon but maybe it's worth a shot."

He looked genuinely shocked and moved by your words.

"Thank you for giving me a chance. I went about this all in the wrong way but at least it ended up the way I hoped it would. I love you too Y/N, my Queen."

He leant in and your lips softly touched and moved in sync. You forgot about everything in that moment. The hitting, the kidnapping and the tying you to the chair. Because for some reason you now believed in love at first sight and it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

A/N okay, so I'm not sure about this one. I liked part 1 but don't know if this is a very good ending.

Secondly, thank you to all of you! All of you reading, voting and commenting. It honestly feels amazing for me to even get like one vote because its uncommon. It means the world to me and actually inspires me to write. So yeah, keep on voting and commenting and reading and I will keep on writing.

By the way, if you want to give me a idea then I take requests, so comment it or put it on my message board. Whatever you want to do. xxx