Loki - Arranged Marriage (Pt 2)

You wake up to someone knocking on your bedroom door.

"Come in," you croak.

Your voice sounds really hoarse from the amount of crying you did last night. A handmaiden comes in along with Sif and Frigga.

"Rise and shine, it's an important day, my little girl is growing up and becoming the future Queen of Asgard."

You smile at how happy she is. The only problem was that she was happier than you were. You jump up and do the typical wedding preparation. It takes you about 4 hours to look right and to cover up your red and puffy eyes. You look in the mirror and smile. A real smile. Your white puffy Princess dress is covered in sparkles on the top half and it is strapless. You have white heels and red roses in your hands.

"You look beautiful (Y/N)," Frigga compliments you.

You feel beautiful and for the first time ever you actually want to go out and show Thor that you can look pretty and that maybe you can learn to love each other. This is your chance to get over Loki and make your parents proud.

"We will wait outside and give you some privacy to get yourself together," Sif says after catching you looking at the picture of your parents above your fireplace.

After they leave, you take a deep breath and close your eyes. You begin to whisper the words to Taylor Swifts 'Ours' to yourself. This was a song that you had always thought of Loki when you listened to because it was a song he used to sing to you to cheer you up. He always told you that you and him were in 'love' with each other as best friends no matter how different you were and when you eventually married Thor you would always have a special connection. Now you understood what he meant. And now you couldn't get the song out of your head.

You shake your head and clear it of all thoughts of Loki. This is your day. Your big day. You and Thor's big day to be exact. I guess it won't be as bad as it always seemed to be all these years.

You exit the room and find Sif is in her bridesmaids dress that she said she wouldn't wear.

"Wow, Sif you look beautiful, I thought you weren't going to wear it," you gasp.

"It's your day not mine and its only fair to wear what you want me to."

You hug her and go outside the hall and hear everyone inside talking and you peek through a gap in the door. You see Thor looking actually attractive in his armour and red cloak. Odin was stood in the middle holding the Asgardian book of vows. You see Volstagg and Hogun stood at the front in their typical armour too. They are the best men and obviously your maid of honour and bridesmaid was Sif and Frigga. You didn't have any other bridesmaids because most of your friends were already with Thor and you spent most of your time with Loki.

You hear the Bridal March begin to play and you stand behind the rest of them. You all of a sudden feel nervous. Fandral comes up to you and grabs your arm.

"You ready?" he smiles.

You nod and smile back. Because your father wasn't here you chose Fandral to walk you down the aisle because he was the first person who you became friends with in the castle. Sif and Fridda had just walked in. You and Fandral began to walk in. Thor looks at you and gasps. You get to the front and smile at him.

"You look beautiful," he compliments you.

"Thank you, you scrub up pretty well yourself," you joke.

He chuckles.

You look around and see almost all of Asgard there. But the person that stands out the most happens to be Loki. He looks so smart and sexy in his suit and of course he had to wear his scarf. The one that you like t borrow every winter just because it smells like him. He looks at you and you immediately look away.

Odin then begins to speak and the room silences.

"Today we are here to celebrate the marriage of (Y/N) and Thor on the two year anniversary of the death of (Y/N)'s parents."

Everyone claps for you and your parents making you begin to tear up.

"Before we start does anyone have any reason why these two shouldn't be happily married?"

You were really unsure how to feel about this question.

"Yes," you heard a voice say.

(A/N I hope you enjoyed this. I am doing a part 3. This isn't going to be a really long full story mind so if you aren't enjoying it then after the next part it will be over.)

Sophie xxx