Loki-I'm Yours

You sat in the library in the Stark tower, putting all your books into alphabetical and height order. See, when Tony and Pepper had adopted you they knew how much you loved books and so you basically have your own library but however, there are some other books in there.

The music you had put on in the background was extremely loud and the soothing voice of Jack Savoretti was booming around the room. You were so into singing along, and organising your books that you didn't even hear Loki come into the room. He wore the new clothes that you had gone out with him to get. His green checked shirt perfectly matched his black skinny jeans and his long, silky, wavy hair was an untamed mess but still managed to look perfect. He stood by the door for a little watching you with a small smile creeping onto his face. Recognising the artist that you had showed him when he first came back to earth he began to whisper the words to himself as you began placing some of the books under the letter 'L' on the shelf. When the song was finished there was a 5 second silence until the beginning of the next song and Loki felt it was necessary to make his presence known.

"I'm yours, is next right?" he asked you.

You jumped and turned to face him as he chuckled.

"I didn't mean to frighten you love. Can you pause the music a second please Jarvis?"

You felt a blush rise to your cheeks and panicked wondering how long he had been there and if he had seen your dancing a few minutes ago. You smiled at Loki anyway.

"Yes it is. Come in," you offered.

Loki walked into the room and offered you his hand for you to get up. You raised your eyebrows at him in confusion and he rolled his eyes before grabbing your hand and pulling you up anyway.

"Do you remember when you first played me music and this was it?" he asked you.

You were about to complain that he had interrupted your music and your book sorting but the question brought a smile to your face.

"Of course I do," you fondly remembered the memory.

"I asked you why you liked it and you told me, but don't quote me here, 'it's romantic and you picture yourself and your husband dancing to it,' this is still a dream of yours, yes?"

"You remembered all of that?" you smiled at his cuteness.

"I remember everything about you."

You changed the subject still hating compliments from anyone, "I do still think of that though. Why?"

He lifted your hand to his mouth and gently placed his cold lips to your heated skin, sending goosebumps racing up your arm. He placed his thumb on your wedding ring and smiled at you.

"I know we don't actually get married until August but I'd like to practise for our first dance to the right song now," Loki smirked at you.

Your eyes widened, "do you mean-"

Loki nodded at you and you couldn't help your eyes watering at the thought of dancing to one of your favourite songs with the man of your dreams.

"I want to make all your dreams to come true and marrying you is the greatest thing that is ever going to happen to me, so I want it to be perfect. Are you okay?" he asked you, chuckling as he wiped away a stray tear that had began tumbling down your cheek.

"It's perfect," you whispered in shock.

"Jarvis, play the song please," Loki announced.

"Certainly Sir."

Jarvis pressed play and you and Loki's first dance song began to play.

Loki grabbed you and pulled you closer. His arms snaked around your waist you placed yours around his neck. He began whispering the words to you and everything faded around you into the perfect wedding scene. Loki used his magic to make you see how everything would be in his imagination at your big day and you couldn't imagine anything more beautiful.

"I had no master plan

I had no grand design

I got a little out of hand

I got a little out of line

That ain't me no more

I'm leaving that life behind."

The song fitted you both perfectly and before long you were singing along too. 

"I'm yours

Now I really get what love is for

It hit me at the stroke of midnight

You give me a reason

I didn't know I was looking for

I'm yours."

Loki looked into your eyes and spoke to the next words to you softly remembering the time that you told him you thought they represented him perfectly when you first got together.

"Never going back

Not now, I can be the man

I couldn't be before."

He leant down and placed a short kiss on your forehead. You sighed in bliss and leant your head on Loki's chest as he swayed you both back and forth.

"I'm yours

Now I really get what love is for

It hit me at the stroke of midnight

You give me a reason

I didn't know I was looking for

Now I'm yours."

Loki rubbed circles on your back and you closed your eyes imagining your perfect future together. You had never felt so much at peace before and this just made you even more excited for your wedding.

"I knew where I was going

When I looked in your eyes

Right when I least expected

You set the room alight

Now I'm yours."

Little did you both know you had a mini audience growing at the library door. Thor, Tony and Pepper were stood there in silence watching you with the biggest and obvious smiles on their faces.

"That smooth son of a b***h," Tony whispered.

"Well he is my brother," Thor attempted to whisper too.

Tony pulled Pepper to his side and wrapped his arm around her. She looked up at him and got out her phone. She took a photo of the two of you and Tony wiped his eyes quickly in the hope that no one would see him almost crying.

Pepper started writing things down from Loki's mirage dream wedding in the hope that she could remember lots of it and make your wedding the exact way you had both dreamed.

"I'm yours

You give me a reason

I didn't know I was looking for

I'm yours

Now I really get what love is for

It hit me at the stroke of midnight

You give me a reason

I didn't know I was looking for

Now I'm yours

I'm yours."

"Y/N," Loki whispered as you moved your head back and he pushed some of your hair away from your face.

"Yeah Loki."

"I'm yours."

"JUST KISS HER ALREADY," Tony shouted from the door and Pepper hit his chest.

You heard Thor laugh and you giggled. Looking back up at Loki, he smirked at you.

"Gladly."