Dating Tom Includes

- Him making you tea when you get home, really just because he wants one.

- You laying your head on his lap and him reciting Shakespeare's sonnets to you as he runs his hands through your hair.

- Him pulling you up to dance with him at parties and everyone laughs at you both...

"COME ON Y/N!" 

"NO TOM. I CAN'T DANCE LIKE YOU CAN."

"I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT TO SHARE THE DANCEFLOOR WITH YOU."

"NO."

"AT LEAST WATCH ME SHAKE MY BOOTY."

*Facepalm*

- You buying Thor t-shirts and him calling you a traitor for it.

- Him sending you selfies and snapchat videos when he's away filming of him with the cast.

"Hey sweetie. It's me and Jessica Chastain. I hope you're okay and I miss you loads. Love you! Mwah!"

- He sends you different flowers every week when you're at work to cheer you up and because he knows you hate the cactus your boss makes you keep in your office.

- Him constantly finding a way to touch you, like always holding your hand or kissing your forehead.

- Him leaving you sticky notes on the mirror in your bathroom in the mornings, normally complimenting you or a quote for the day.

- Him borrowing your glasses to read scripts at the kitchen table when he forgets his all the way upstairs.

- Him forcing you to leave the house to try something new together at least once a week.

- Bringing you to premiere events and celebrity parties and not telling you whose going just so he can see you fangirl unexpectedly because he thinks you look adorable when you get all excited.

A/N - I have been struggling with ideas lately so this and the Loki one coming soon is just to give me time for some ideas.

Hope you enjoyed it anyway, love you all! x