Dating Loki Includes

- Him hugging you all the time, like all the time!

"Loki! Let me go, I'm trying to exercise for once."

*still clinging on like a freaking koala.*

"But Y/N..."

"No Loki, let go."

"But you'll burn more calories with me," he winks and you blush redder than you were before. 

- You trying on his armour and his helmet and him catching you.

- Him getting jealous when Tony obnoxiously flirts with you and you blush out of embarrassment.

- Him getting Bruce, Clint and Sam to teach him how to cook and use technical kitchen appliances and then bringing you a cooked breakfast when he's finally nailed it.

- You making him a playlist of your favourite songs for him to listen to.

- Catching him dancing to said playlist with headphones in when he's supposed to be training.

- Him asking Thor if he's good enough for you because he worries he could still be the monster he once was.

- Natasha and Wanda helping him set up romantic dates for you, like picnics under the stars.

- Taking him ice-skating for the first time mainly so you can laugh at him when he falls and he'll scowl at you.

- You always asking him to make you your favourite hot drink when you learn that he knows how to use the kettle.

"Loki, can you pwetty pwease make me a (your favourite hot drink)?" whilst fluttering your eyelashes.

"You only had one this morning!"

"Yeah and?"

"I am a God, not some petty slave for you Y/N, do it yourself."

"Pretty rubbish God if you can't even use the kettle don't you think?"

He scowls at you, "I can so use the kettle and you know it."

"I don't believe you."

"Fine! But only this once."

"Yeah yeah, thank you slave."

- Him taking you to Asgard for your honeymoon after persuading Heimdell to let him back in, just because he knows you've always wanted to see where he grew up.