Tom- Long Distance

"Tom, it's okay I'm fine, trust me I will be okay," You lie.

You didn't want to tell Tom that another three months after four months without him is going to be torture. You miss him more and more each day but it's his career and it's important. You know that if you told him you were getting depressed without him then he would fly back straight away. Even though you thought that was extremely cute, it was also a bad thing. You couldn't always tell him how you felt while he was away.

"Are you sure darling because I can always say no?' his soothing voice said from the other end of the phone.

"I'm sure now go back to work before we get caught up in a conversation," you joke.

"Okay but call me if you need anything, we still on for Skype Friday?"

"Always."

"Always."

You giggle at his cringeness, quoting TFIOS. Skype Fridays were your thing. Because he was away for so long you both wanted to see each others face so you would Skype and talk for hours on end about anything and everything.

"I love you Princess," he said.

"I love you too Tom," you smiled.

There was a beep on the other end of the line showing that he had ended the call. You slid down onto the floor up against the wall and began to cry.

The house was so lonely without him. The birds didn't seem to wake you up singing. The sky seemed so grey. And life just seemed dull. Sometimes you wonder how you lived before you met Tom.

You got up and brushed yourself off before going to sleep ready for college tomorrow.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Like you had said before, you woke up to a grey sky and no singing birds setting you up for another bad day. You got yourself ready in about 30 minutes and you walked to college (A/N I know if you were in college you would be a lot younger than Tom but let's be honest most of us Hiddlestoners are so who cares?) while listening to some of Tom's favourite songs.

You got in and put on your fake smile for all of your friends. A lady then came to the door and gave you a package with a little letter.

On the letter it said open first and so obviously that's what you did. You recognised the beautiful handwriting belonged to the love of your life.

To (Y/N)

I know you said you would be okay but I just wanted to make sure you were really happy. I wanted to brighten up your day just as much as you brighten up mine. Sadly I couldn't be there but before you open the box go into your school hall and then you can open it.

Love you lots

Tom ❤💖❤

You walked out and into the hall. Constantly thinking of what could be in the hall and the box. As you entered the hall your heart skipped a beat. It was him! He was there in front of you for the first time in four months

You ran down the hall into his arms and he hugged you tight.

"I missed you," he whispered.

"Me too, " you reply.

"I said no to the job," he smiles at you.

"Why?" You manage to say while looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Because I realised that sometimes I need a break to spend with my beautiful girlfriend, so pass me the box."

You give him the box and gasp as he gets down on one knee to open it. It is a beautiful white diamond ring and it sparkles in the light of Tom's smile.

"(Y/N) will you do me the pleasure of being my beautiful Fiancé to spend quality time with instead? "

You are so in shock you can hardly talk but you do manage to cry.

"YES!"

He places the ring on your finger and kisses you passionately on the lips. He lingers there for a while savouring the moment.

"I guess absence can make the heart grow fonder," he smirks.

(A/N I would love it if you guys could send me requests. I've already wrote a lot of these imagines to publish just in case I don't have time. But doing your requests would be great and also comment if you would like me to do a part two to any of the imagines I do and I will dedicate that imagine to you.

I won't do authors notes at the end of every imagine by the way just if i have something to say.

Sophie xxx