Jonathan Preferences

Your couple song: Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley

Where you met - You were a customer at his hotel. You went there with a couple of your friends on a girly trip and they did their best to hook you up which apparently worked.

Your first date - He had a day off when you were still there and so he took you out for the day. Being the night manager meant you couldn't go for a typical evening date but you wouldn't have changed it for the world. He took you to see the sights in Egypt and then to a traditional Egyptian restaurant for food. Finally before he had to go to work he took you to sit on his favourite spot near the beach and go for a paddle together. He then walked you to your room in the hotel like a proper gentleman before getting to work.

How he cheers you up - He would always take you out for a walk and a smoothie and tell you stories about some of his past customers and times during his job.

What he calls you - He doesn't really like pet names as he that your name is pretty enough but he sometimes calls you Angel and is never short on compliments for you like beautiful or gorgeous.

Your children's names -
Boy: Adam Pine
Girl: Angela Pine

His favourite thing about you - Physically he loves your hair. He sits and twirls it around his fingers for hours while you are cuddling and talking. He loves how long and silky it is. But when it comes to the things you can't see he loves your humour. His whole life has been quite serious and strict and set on rules but you make him laugh and feel relaxed and comfortable.

Your first kiss - On the beach in Egypt was the perfect place to kiss but as he went to kiss you, you panicked and pulled back. He wasn't bothered and promised to wait until you felt ready. You kissed him just before you left Egypt, in fear that you might never have the chance to again.

Your first argument - You were back home and you were talking to him on the phone while he was on his night shift due to the time difference. You told him you missed him and he told you he wanted you to move to Egypt to be close to him but you wanted him to move to you. You ignored his texts and calls for days until he agreed that after his couple of weeks are up he would transfer to another hotel to live with you.

What you love to do together - You love to go swimming together, you get to gawk at his body while paddling and he loves to see you so happy in the pool. You are also planning a trip back to Egypt together soon.

The first "I love you" - When he moved to live by you, you waited in the airport for him and honestly it was like something out of a movie scene. You ran into his arms and the "I love you's" just felt so right at that time.

A/N I actually enjoyed writing these and when I come up with some other ideas I might do a couple more in between imagines if you guys liked them. Let me know what you think...