Tom-First Set (Part Two)

You had been on set for 2 months now and you and Tom were best friends. After that first coffee "date" you'd realised that you had a lot in common. You both adored Shakespeare, went into acting as a way of creativity and other little things. As much as you adored him you knew that nothing would ever happen between you two. Acting on set was amazing though. You had gotten used to it now but it was still weird having to flirt sexily with Tom and for him to have to flirt back.

"(Y/N) and Tom, on set please for the big scene."

You didn't know what scene the big scene was so made your way to the set as quick as possible to quickly read over your lines.

"Hey (Y/N) how are you feeling about this scene? I could try to postpone it if you don't feel ready," Tom smiled kindly.

You were so confused.

"What scene are we shooting?"

"The kissing scene."

"Oh," you suddenly felt a blush rise to your cheeks.

"Do you want me to talk to the director?"

You thought about it. You had never kissed anyone because you wanted to keep your first kiss for someone special and Tom is someone special and this is the only chance you will get to kiss him so you may as well just do it.

You shook your head.

"Thanks but I knew it was coming soon anyway so we may as well get it over and done with," you tried to sound as casual as possible.

Tom chuckled noticing your awkwardness.

"Kissing me won't be that bad surely," he laughed.

He began to walk away but as he did he whispered in your ear, "and kissing you won't be too bad either."

You blushed wildly and your breath got caught in your throat.

"All actors on set in 3,2,1, places," the director shouted.

You stood next to Tom on the set and you both smiled at each other.

"Action."

Tom leaned forward and whispered in your ear.

"Age is just a number (characters name), maturity is a choice. But who you fall in love with isn't. Don't deny your attractions to me."

You looked up at him and some part of you wanted to believe that this could be real not just on set.

"I- I do care for you but this isnt right (characters first name)," you blurt.

"Call me Mr (characters last name), it's much more of a turn on when you say that," he smirked.

You felt your palms become sweaty and butterflies in your stomach. You felt like this was a dream.

"Mr (characters last name), this can't continue," you said sadly.

"What if I did this?"

He leant forward crashing his lips on yours. Your lips fitted together and moved perfectly in sync. You felt all your love for Tom come out in your characters emotions.

He placed his hand on your hips and picked you up to place you on the "desk" before continuing to kiss you passionately.

"Cut."

You tried to pull away from the kiss but Tom pulled you closer. You didn't resist of course. You wrapped your legs around his waist with your hands in his hair. He had his large hands on your hips.

You both pulled back out of breath. You placed your forehead on his and bit your lip. He smiled at you and for a moment you enjoyed the sound of his heart beating. But then the crew began to clap and cheer you. You could hear some people shout 'finally' but you weren't sure what they meant.

"What was that about?" You asked Tom.

"I've wanted to do that since the day I met you (Y/N)."

He smiled before leaning in and kissing you again.