Loki-Beautiful Monster

Requested

Pushing through the crowds of shouting and sneering people, you blinked attempting to remove the overflowing tears from your eyesight.

"FREAK!"

"You don't belong here."

"Does anyone even know where you're from?"

"Stay away from my children!"

Running into your room in the castle, you slammed the door shut and flung yourself onto the bed. Feeling the dampness of the pillow against your cheek, you ignored the knocking at your door.

2 years ago, you took refuge on the planet of Asgard. Odin had picked you up from earth where you were experimented on for as long as you can remember, for having green skin and hidden abilities. The people of Asgard didn't know of these abilities and honestly you had never taken to seeing how powerful you really were. Until today. You had argued with Loki, he tried to tell you that he understood how it felt to be different and you got so angry that all the power that had built up, just exploded. You felt a surge of energy leave your body and everyone within an 8 metre radius of you was hit. People fell to the floor and you didn't understand what you had done. In your head, you could now see the image of Loki's frightened expression and that pained you. You had become the monster everyone thought you were. And there was only one person you knew could help you.

Amora the Enchantress.

She had asked for your help once before and you had declined, not wanting to be like her, but you needed to know the extent of your powers. So you disappeared. You left without a second goodbye: to Odin, the man who saved your life, to Freya, the woman who treated you like a daughter, to Thor, the man who trained you into the woman you were today and to Loki, the love of your life and your best friend.

---------------------------- 1 year later -------------------------

You stepped back into Asgard for the first time in twelve months. 

Taking in a deep breath of the cold, fresh Asgardian air, you smiled, "Ahh, the smell of inevitable death and destruction. Isn't that your favourite smell boys?" 

The warriors Amora had provided you with laughed and agreed. You smirked and lifted your staff. Reaching foreword, you aimed your staff at the city and shouted at your men to charge. 

They ran, flew, jumped, into the city infesting it like a beautiful virus. Before long Amora would run the world but Asgard, Asgard will be yours. The people will be at your mercy, your control, your rule. Jumping onto one of the warriors ships, he dropped you right in front of the castle. First to kill the royals, then who will the people have to look up to? You. And only you. 

Storming in you were met with the warriors three and Sif, who (after all you had been through) just seemed like a warm-up, training exercise. 

"Y/N, please don't do this," Sif begged. 

"We don't want to have to hurt you," Hogun pleaded. 

You laughed, "I wouldn't worry too much."

You began battling all four of them, flashbacks of your first painful training sessions against Amora's warriors giving you more fuel. You kicked and punched, flipped and elbowed before deciding they weren't worth your effort. 

"ENOUGH," you shouted. 

You used your staff to stun them with as much electricity as you could muster, one of the many new powers you discovered in the time you've been away. They scattered among the floor and you stepped over them, walking towards the throne room.