Loki-Sarcasm and Shakespeare

"Y/N, we have a really important team meeting in an hour and you have to be there on time. 11am on the dot."

I nodded my head in clear understanding at Tony, "Yeah of course Tony, I completely understand."

He glared at me, sensing the underlying tone of sarcasm dripping from my voice, "I mean it Y/L/N!"

I smirk at him, "I know Mr Stark, I promise I'll be there."

He rolls his eyes and turns around to walk back to his lab, "if you're not there I will kick you off the team" he shouts as he walks away. 

Chuckling I shout back at him, "You wouldn't dare, the Avengers wouldn't survive without me."

He flips me off with a middle finger over his shoulder. 

Laughing, I go back to what I was doing and carry on working out. After a hard session, doing almost exactly what Nat had taught me, I go to shower at 10:45. By the time I had finished and was walking down to the meeting room it was already 11:10. Okay, maybe I'd been a little more slow than usual just because I wanted to annoy Tony and show up late to the 'really important' meeting which was probably just arguments over who is the people's favourite. Which, to clear it up, is definitely me. Knocking on the door, I slowly open it and pop just my head around to see Tony glaring at me and everyone else watching with amusement. 

Tony is stood at the front of the room with a man who most definitely, but couldn't be, looked like Thor's incredibly attractive, psychotic and did I mention attractive brother, Loki. 

"Y/N," Tony seethed, my mission to anger him seemingly working. 

"Tony," I answered, "I was just doing my intense workout regime you told me I needed to do and didn't even notice the time. So anyone wanna fill me in on why Thor's psycho bro is standing casually in our team meeting as though he didn't try to destroy and rule our planet about a year ago?"

Loki glances at me and his eyes stay as cold and harsh as they always have been. 

"Just sit down," Tony sighs. 

I skip over to a seat next to Sam and go to sit down. 

"Not there," Tony shakes his head. 

I pout, "But Sam is the only one I like!"

Sam high fives me and Tony rolls his eyes knowing he can't control me, I sit where I was going to in the first place. 

"Carry on, Loki," Steve speaks, nodding at the oddly silent God.

He watches me intensely and continues whatever he was saying before I interrupted.  

"As I was saying, I just wish to experience being able to do good here. Asgard do not forgive me and I do not expect you to either, but I was hoping you would be willing to at least give me a chance to prove myself. After all, you could use my talents and they are wasted just sitting in a cell on our planet."

"Give us a minute Loki," Nat says as Loki leaves the room.

Tony sits down at the head of the table and everyone begins to discuss. 

"I say we give him a chance," Thor says. 

"You couldn't be more biased if you tried Thor, you're his brother!" Clint argues. 

"If he's here all the time, I might be tempted to kill him," Nat shrugs honestly. 

"I really think we could use his help, he could do things 10 times quicker and it gives us time to focus on the big missions as he does the small ones," Steve announces.