Tom - First Set (Part One)

You look around the set in awe. It was huge and very realistic, other than the green screen obviously. You felt very much like you were out of your comfort zone even though this was something you had been wanting to do all of your life.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), get prepared and go through your lines for tomorrow."

Your name and command was shouted over the intercom. You held a map of the huge set in your hands and was looking down at it trying to get to the part of the set you needed to be on.

This film was about a girl who was in love with her teacher. She was 16 and he was 30. Even though you had no experience they hired you because of your determination and enthusiasm, or so you like to think. Or it could be because you were young and fitted into the category they wanted. Small, simple but nerdy. You prefer to think you just did well in your audition though. They hadn't told you much about your co-stars and you were nervous to see who the teacher would be.

As you were about to turn the corner you bumped into someone hard and tall. You dropped your scripts and bent down to pick them up and so did they.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," you say.

"It's okay, I wasn't looking either," you hear an awfully familiar British voice say.

You look up and you are eye to eye with Tom Hiddleston. THE Tom Hiddleston. Your inspiration, favourite actor and life long crush.

"Um, I was just... I, I'm new," you manage to stutter.

He chuckles making you feel a little more at ease with his relaxing laugh.

"I noticed, what's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

"That's a beautiful name, I'm Tom," he reaches out to shake your hand and you fangirl inside.

"I know who you are," you giggle.

"So, what part do you play here?"

"I'm the student, (Characters name)."

"Oh wow, congratulations on the part. I'm the teacher, (Characters name) so we will be working together a lot."

(A/N I didn't put the characters names in myself because I wanted to know what you could come up with.)

Your brain froze. Literally stopped functioning for a second. You had to play a role where you were in love with Tom, which isn't difficult to do since you were. But he also had to be in love with you?!

"No one told me who my co-stars were but I wish they had given me a heads up on this so I didn't feel the urge to fangirl right now," you mumbled more to yourself than him.

"Well I'm glad your happy. Hey, because we will be working together a lot how about we meet for a coffee or something so you will feel more comfortable with me? And I can give you some acting tips if you'd like as I can see you are really nervous."

You smiled at him and his genuine kindness.

"That would be great."

"Pass me your phone and I will give you my number and I'm assuming you understand the boring confidentiality stuff," he smiled.

You nodded and gave him your phone. He gave you his and you typed in each others numbers before returning them to the other person.

"It was lovely to meet you (Y/N) and I will see you again soon, bye," Tom said before walking away.

"Bye Tom, thank you," you said after him.

You sighed leaning against the wall next to you and then when you realised Tom was out of sight you began to fangirl, and hard.

You have his phone number, you will meet him for a coffee and you get to see him on set everyday. How amazing has this first day on set been so far ?