Chapter 33

Hayat's hands went cold; she didn't move neither did she talk. She was rushed towards the hospital, and she was taken to the. All of them kept praying for her, and Kinza didn't eat anything, and Aahil forced her to, but she denied it, so he kept his own food at the side while Kinza was unaware of why he did that. 

After a few hours, Hayat was safe. Kayan went inside and kept his hand on hers, and she turned away her face and stuttered, 

"Kayan...they...me...touched....even my father...... other men......touched.....leave me.....I ....almost.......leave me.....r...raped..." 

"No doubt that you are crazy!" Kayan faked laughed.

"Why?"  asked Hayat innocently.

"Because I don't care whatever has happened with you; after all, it's not your fault, and everyone is waiting for you, and here you have no one. Your so-called father is also in jail." I smiled and told.

"Huh?

"Everyone has been arrested, and as soon as you are discharged,  will go back to the U.S.A.."

"How is Kinza?" asked Hayat. 

"She's fine....mmm...Hayat...I think Aahil likes Kinza, " informed Kayan looking here and there.

"What? But what about Kinza? I am sure she's all blanked out!" boomed Hayat.

"Hmm..yah... let's see once we go back to the U.S.A. Her parents will be coming, right?" asked Kayan. 

''Her parents are no more Kayan; she lives with her uncle," mumbled Hayat.

"Excuse me, Sir, she needs some rest. I would request you to please leave the patient alone." requested the nurse, and Kayan left.

"Hayat will be discharged by tomorrow evening, and we have our flight day after tomorrow morning," informed Kayan, and everyone smiled.

"Bhai, you told Ammi about Hasti? " asked Aahil, and Kayan winked.

"What does this winking mean..?" asked Kinza.

"It means that no, he has planned some mess in his head, and now the mess is he will surprise everyone there, and that will be no less than a shock!" laughed Hasti. 

_________________________***************_________________________

When everyone reached the U.S.A. Huma was shocked and surprised both as they were back not only with Hayat but also with Hasti too, and she being the mother, recognized her instantly. There were 1000s of questions from each and everyone from the family. 

Kinza went off to sleep as she was not feeling well. Aahil was preparing himself to talk to Kinza and spoke to Kayan also. He wanted to speak with Hayat, but she was too busy. After a few hours, he went to Kinza's room and knocked on the door. She opened the door with a smile. Well! After this trip to India, they had become good friends, and he got to know her well, or maybe he thought so...

Aahil was planning to talk to Kinza as soon as possible, but he didn't know how and what he would say? 

'How do you tell a girl you love her? I mean, how do you know you feel it?' thought Aahil to himself. 

He genuinely liked Kinza because of how bold and courageous she was, and her actions or words didn't change in front of him even though he was her boss. She was a strong woman, and he admired how strong she was. He wanted to talk to her so that he could send a proposal

"Kinza, I need to talk to you about something," gulped Aahil 

"Yeah! Go ahead," said Kinza sitting on the bed, munching her walnuts while Aahil sat on the couch.

'Now I know why she is so smart!'

"I don't know how you will react to this...I...I really like you...I mean, I want to get married to you, and if you agree, Ammi will talk to your parents." blurted out Aahil. 

"Aahil..NO! I don't want to get married, and my parents aren't alive," croaked Kinza. 

"I am really sorry, Kinza, I had no idea."

"It is fine; I used to stay with my uncle."

"Ammi can talk to your uncle if you want."

"No, Aahil, I don't want to marry..."

" I understand...I...I didn't know that you like someone else. I am sorry." stated Aahil and got up from the couch. 

"Aahil, I don't like anyone else, and I don't believe in fairytales..that's it.." Kinza told.

"Bye...I am sorry for wasting your time..." muttered Aahil working towards the door. He heard Kinza sobbing but didn't dare to turn as he already had tears in my eyes.

Everyone started to plan for Kayan and Hayat's wedding. The dates were fixed for the  25th of this month. '

There were too many preparations, and they were finally out of all the problems. 

Hasti couldn't stop running in the house, and she started to plan for Kinza and Aahil too!

This was their family, happy and full of life. 

______________***************______________

"Aahil....are you crazy? You could have at least asked me or told me before going to Kinza!" jeered Hayat. 

"I tried to, but you were busy, and I wanted to say as soon as possible," wept Aahil, and even a fool could understand he was broken. 

"Aahil, but I would have told you what to do." 

"How does it matter? Anyways I am not worth her, and she doesn't like me at all!" 

Kinza came from behind and objected, "I am not worth you because I am not what you see, I am a girl with hidden secrets, and you are the best boy any girl could get." 

"I don't care about your past and about me being the best boy; I don't want any girl. I wanted you, Miss Kinza Aydin,"  said Aahil aloud, pointing the finger at Kinza. 

"But I am not marrying anyone!"

Aahil turned away and murmured, "It doesn't matter, I am not forcing you..."

"But Aahil..." Kinza tried to say something, but Aahil interrupted, "Leave. I don't want to annoy you ...my bad"

After Aahil left, Hayat went towards Kinza, who was sitting on the floor and sobbing. 

"Kinza, why are you crying? I mean, you don't even love him.." Hayat asked Kinza.

"I don't love him, I don't want to marry!..I..." muttered Kinza and then stopped.

"I what Kinza..do you..." before Hayat could complete her sentence Kinza got up and said, "How does it matter! After your wedding, I will leave this house and job. I cant cause more problems."

"But Kinza, it's not necessary!" commented Hayat. 

"It is necessary for me..for Aahil and for us to forget each other...please no further questions and don't tell about my decision to anyone...No one means No one!" Kinza told and left, leaving Hayat confused blank!

Was Kinza in love...again?

___________________________________________

Whoopsie!!

What do you think about Kinza and Aahil? You guys think they have a love story?

Well!! Well, this book is ending in the next chapter, and this is the second-last chapter.

Plz, Plz do check if you have voted on all chapters!

Bye :)