Chapter 27

# Text Msgs #

Unknown: How are you?

Hayat : Who is this?

Unknown: Your bad luck!

Hayat: What do you want?

Unknown: Break your engagement and come back to India!

Hayat: And why would I do that?

Unknown: If you want your so-called loving fiance alive...you will do that!

Hayat: Stop threatening me! I will complain to the police!

Unknown: If even one single person gets to know your Kayan is in danger.

Hayat: Who are you?

Unknown: Meet me tomorrow in your office parking, I will explain everything.

Hayat: Why would I do that? I am not coming!!

Unknown: Are you sure?

Hayat : 1000% sure and I'm blocking you!

Unknown: Wait till tomorrow.......

...........BLOCKED...........

** Kinza's POV **

When Hayat showed me these messages I thought it was a prank & I hoped it was.

"Hayat! nothing would happen to Kayan" I explained Hayat who kept on crying.

"I can't lose Kayan!" She cried.

"You won't lose him . The day is almost over and nothing has happened! Alhumdullilah". I smiled and told her.

"Please don't tell this to anyone." Hayat cried and told.

"I won't" I smiled and told him.

"Pinky promise?" Hayat told her to lift her little finger.

"Pinky promise!" I smiled and told her.

"Hayat!" Kayan told me coming from behind.

"Huh!! haa.." Hayat told almost jumping from the sofa.

"I am going outside the office for sometime, Aahil is in there in my office room. He needs some help please go and help him!" Kayan smiled at Hayat and told him.

"Oh okay, go safely!" Hayat smiled and Kayan left the room.

"Why didn't you stop!" I asked Hayat in a shock.

"Ya Allah!!!" Hayat shouted and ran outside the room. I ran behind her.

The lift was busy, we tried calling Kayan but he was engaged on a call. Hayat ran from the stairs, I ran behind her. But, by the time we reached the parking Kayan was already gone.

** Hayat's POV **

An hour had passed but Kayan was not yet back. Ya Allah! please keep him safe.

I went towards the washroom and I got a call from Kayan.

"Kayan!!! where are you?" I asked him on the phone.

"Hello mam, this isn't Kayan. I'm speaking from 'Saint Francis Memorial Hospital' Kayan sir has met with an accident. Please come as soon as possible".

I went towards Aahil and Kinza and told them about the call. All of us rushed towards the hospital.

"Mr.Kayan Malik" I asked at the reception.

"Room no.101. Take the lift and then right" She told smiling.

All of us rushed and reached the room, Kayan was lying on a bed. We couldn't see him properly and after a while the doctor came out.

"How is Kayan?" I asked the doctor.

"And you are?" He asked me.

"I...I am his fiancé!" I told him.

"He is out of danger now but there is a lot of loss of blood. He is on oxygen. You can see him after a few hours." The doctor told and left.

"Mr. Malik?" A nurse came towards Aahil.

"Yes!" Aahil responded.

"You are supposed to fill these papers and get these medicines now" The nurse gave Aahil a file and the prescription.

"I will just come, you both wait here." Aahil told and left.

......Beep Beep..... (My phone received a message)

Unknown: Repenting now?

Me: Who are you? and what do you want?

Unknown: You still have one chance left! meet me in an hour in the hospital basement!

Me: But what do you want?

Unknown: You!

Me: But why?

Unknown: Everything is fair in love and war! And I have both the reasons!!!

Me: I will go to the police!

Unknown: Don't dare to do that! last time you didn't come and told someone and your lover is on oxygen! do you want him to die? I'm sure not! Better be there in 50 mins. Bye!

My hands were trembling to type this but I hit the send button.

Me: I'm coming but after that you won't harm Kayan!

Unknown: Yes!

...............Chat Ends..........

50 mins had passed and I was standing in the hospital basement. My legs were shivering and my body went cold. There were tears in my eyes! I don't know why? I could feel I'm betraying someone, maybe Kayan....maybe my family but I couldn't afford to lose Kayan. Suddenly a red Audi came towards me and a young man came out of the car!

He was pale white and brown eyes with gel applied on his hair and he had dressed smartly. He came in front of me and brought his hand in front to greet me.

"I don't shake hands with non-mahram!" I said sternly.

"Assalamualaikum, I'm Zain!. I feel good to meet you." He told giving me a weird smile.

"Walaikumusalam, Hayat. " I told making a face which meant I am not at all happy to see your ugly face.

"6 days!! 6 days and your life will completely change. You will run away with me to India!" Zain said, smirking.

"I don't even know you....I.." but before I could complete my sentence he interrupted.

"You don't know me...but you know him!" He pointed towards the car and a man came out of the car.

That very moment I knew that my life won't change but my world is going to go upside down, he was back and this time I had no rescue but to go back to India ! This man was here.....

Osman was back again....

_______________________________________

OMG!!! Osman is back🤐😔

What would you do if you were at Hayat's place?

Hope you loved this chapter...😝