Chapter 6

Chapter 6

** Kayan's POV **

As I entered, I heard a voice which was definitely Hayat's voice .....

Ask Laftan anlar mi?

Tesadu flere inanmam

Benim bi bildihuim yok..

Cok bilenlere inat

Sagim solum kotu kadin

Sikildim beniatin ...

Su.. giybet oyunundan

Yalancinin mumu soner

Hikaye basa doner

Bi sarki var di neydi?

La la lay lay

Ask bu belli mi olur

Doner beni bulur

Hayat! Benim degil mi

Sans bu belli mi olur?

Doner beni bulur

Ask Laftan Anlamaz !

Oh I am right that female voice was Hayat! How crazy? She was in the prison & singing that too Turkish songs! I felt tears in my eyes, finally! I found Hayati (My Life).

I actually wanted to laugh. She was sitting in between people mixed, all a meter away from her in radius and she was singing that too with the prisoners!

The officer stood in front of me and asked me: "Do you know her?"

I thought in my mind luckily yes but I just smiled at him and said, "Yes, but can I ask why is she here? "

I asked the officer. "Oh! Nothing major, they were collecting money for some illegal things like a fake treatment and she was singing along with them". He said with a smile and continued; "Well, she is like this since more than an hour, entertaining people, singing and cracking jokes "

I smiled and Hayat screamed my name "Kaayyaann!"

I smiled at her & replied sarcastically "Oh! Hi Hayat, pleasure seeing you here." She glared at me in anger and asked "Why are you here?"

I thought it's better not to reply and I asked the officer permission if I could take her, she told she didn't want to come so I blackmailed her saying, I will call ammi and Shumayll hearing that she walked with me and soon there were flashes she hid her face behind me I told, "Chill! Just the media people" and we walked towards the car. Wow tomorrow's news is going to be amazing!

** Hayat's POV **

He left me all alone, it's been an hour now. I was still sobbing when he called my name, I took my purse and ran away. I did not want to be with him; not at all. He ran behind me and soon was caught by the media. I stood with some men, who were collecting money and started singing my favorite Turkish song from the drama 'Ask Laftan Anlamaz' yeahh; I just love it. I don't know Turkish but I wish to learn. So I was singing with them and the policemen came and took me to the police station with that gang. Ya Allah! I am in great trouble.

After some time Kayan arrived while I was singing. I could not resist and I shouted his name "Kaayyann ''. I really missed him but he left me alone and I'm scared to be alone. We got out of the police station well and I had to go with this walnut he blackmailed me! Blackmailer argghh!! We sat in the car & he asked me: "Pizza". Well I was really hungry but I won't have; definitely not with him.