Chapter 32

Kayan ran towards Hayat, and all the men left from there. She whimpered as Kayan touched her hand, and tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Ka......Kayan," muttered Hayat and tried to get up.

The room was lit now, and Kayan could see Hayat's face. Hayat was lying on the floor, and blood was oozing from her hands. Her face even had scars. Her eyes bloodshot, and her hijab was nowhere in sight! She looked at me and buried her face in my shirt.

"What happened, Hayat?" asked Kayan while placing the hijab on her, but she looked to the other side of the room.

Kayan tilted her head towards me and asked, "Hayat, please tell me. What happened to you?"

"Kayan leave me alone, please!" said Hayat choking on her tears.

"If I had to leave you, I would have left you long back!" asserted Kayan.

"Please Kayan...go back..go back to the U.S.A," uttered Hayat.

What the hell does this mean?..

"Hayat!! Tell me WHAT HAPPENED?" entreated Kayan.

"My father, that filthy biological father of mine...he did this," sobbed Hayat and buried her face in her knees.

Kayan ran towards his called father and interrogated him, "What happened to her?"

"Her father...Osman got to know that you are here...so as a punishment, he kept her here, and these men tried to touch her, she protested, so they hit her," drawled Hamid.

Kayan felt like breaking his face, but instead, he went towards Hayat; she was already unconscious. Kayan picked her up bridal and went to look for Hasti.

Hayat opened her eyes after a while and asked Kayan to put her down, and as Kayan walked, someone came from behind and tapped on his shoulder. He turned and saw Hasti with a man. He tried to pull Hasti by hand, but that man held her hand tighter.

He looked at Hasti, gave that man a dirty look, and asked, "who the hell is he?''

She looked at Kayan and then looked down, "He is Farooq, my husband."

"I won't be your husband after few days because Zain would marry the girl beside you and leave her after a week. Once the deal is done, I marry the girl beside you, Hay.." jeered Farooq, but before he could take Hayat's name, Kayan kicked him hard.

He tried to get up, but Kayan punched him on his face. He couldn't get up, and Kayan asked Hasti to run along with Hayat.

Aahil and Kinza came towards Kayan, and all of them rushed out. The police were already out, and the men had already caught my son Hamid, Osman, and their team.

Well! Well! This wasn't in the plan; Who called them?

"How is the backup plan, jiju?" winked Kinza and Kayan lifted his thumbs up.

All of us started to walk towards the car, and suddenly Hayat's ring fell.

"Ohh! Just a minute," muttered Hayat.

Hayat turned around to pick her, and there was a loud sound. Everyone turned around and saw Hayat in blood; before anyone could react, she fell to the ground.

There were tears in her eyes, and she tried to say something but Kayan couldn't understand, " Ka...I.......You..."

Everyone screamed for her name, everyone had tears in their eyes, but Kayan didn't even have a single tear; Kayan didn't know what to react; he froze; he didn't know what to do. Kayan looked up to see who shot her? It was none other than Farooq! The police ran and caught him.

Hayat muttered, "La illaha illal lah......." and closed her eyes.

_______________________________________

Hey there Fam!

This book will be ending in 2-3 chapters.

Vote, Comment & Share