Chapter 22

Days passed like wind. 2 weeks were definately not enough for the wedding! From Shumayll's dress to his shoes, to the camera to the stage, from decoration to lighting & from drinks to food everything had to be arranged.

"Shumayll are you shaving off your beard? Shumayll what shoes are you wearing?" Nabahat asked Shumayll.

"Ammi! what's the rush" Shumayll asked.

"Beta, its your wedding & there is no time!" Nabahat told sternly.

Shumayll was busy in fitting himself in the sherwani which Kayan & Afzal had chosen for him & he obviously loved it!

On the other hand, Kainaat was busy fitting herself in the lehenga & trying on all kinds of heels. All new dresses for newly married girl. The henna girl was decided, Valima dress was from the groom's side & obviously Hayat didn't chose it!

Both Shumayll & Kainaat needed rest which wasn't possible due to. "Kainaat try this, Kainaat do this..Kainaat not supposed to this, you are going in a new family! "

"Shumayll this....Shumayll that...Shumayll not supposed to be this way Kainaat is coming"

There wasn't one day, Shumayll could pay attention on his work & thankfully Yazdan helped a lot.

"Shumayll bhai try your Valima coat, your Valima shoes....Shumayll bhai " but before Hayat could complete.

"I'm not getting married! Arghhh! stop it guys, let the Nikah get cancelled!!" Shumayll told frustrated.

"Okay, don't get married" Hayat told casually & winked at Shumayll.

"You.....Ruk beta khud ke shaadi hone de! boht pareshaan karunga" Shumayll told smiling.

(You....wait lil, you get married! I'm going to annoy you a lot!)

Hayat left when Kinza came in calling her.

"I need food, sleep & rest or else I will faint" Shumayll told.

"You look like you need" Afzal told laughing & high fived Kayan & both of them had a good laugh at poor Shumayll.

"Bhaiiiii!" Hayat came in shouting.

"What happened Hayat?" Shumayll asked Hayat & Kayan blushed.

"Stop blushing, bipolar!" Hayat told Kayan when she noticed him blushing.

"Hayat! is that the way you talk to your fiance!" Shumayll told angrily.

"Yess!" Hayat responded.

"That wasn't a question! you are not supposed to Angel" Shumayll told trying to explain her.

"Bhai please okay! I don't want to talk to him!" Hayat told annoyed.

"Okay!okay..why are you here?" Shumayll asked her.

"Because of the cake!" Hayat told.

"The wedding cake's sample is already here! You have come here for Kayan..uhh..huuu" Afzan told teasing her.

"Ohhhh-puleaseee! Shut your big mouth!" Hayat told stretching the word please.

"What's the problem with cake?" Kayan asked.

Hayat ignored him & turned to Afzal & told, "Afzal bhai the wedding cake was supposed to be strawberry & they brought Vanilla & the taste is awfully bad!"

"Oh! my Allah! did you taste it?" Kinza came from behind & asked.

"Yess! I did. bLuuuuu" Hayat told removing her tongue out indicating it was bad flavor.

"Okay, okay! not a problem. Kinza can you do it?" Shumayll asked Kinza.

"Yess sure bhai! but if you could send someone. Hayat & Aamina both are busy...umm..." Kinza told Shumayll.

"Okay! you take the velle kids! Afzan..Aahil or Aneel." Shumayll told thinking.

"Aneel is already out & Afzan or Aahil are left!" Kinza told disappointed.

"I'm already going to the caterers!" Afzan told.

"Only I'm left!" Aahil told smirking.

"Cheee! You annoy me the whole day, not with you.." Kinza told upset.

There wasn't a single day when Aahil didn't annoy Kinza not a single second he left her! He made her fall or kept ice in her heels! Or hit her with pillow & hid her mobile.

"No option!" Kayan laughed.

"Oh okay, lets leave idiot! But I'm driving" said Kinza sternly.

"Nooo!!" Aahil shouted.

"Aahil, please drive slow. There is some reason & Kinza is scared of speed & you go quite fast and this thing is serious! You better don't take it as a joke!" Hayat told Aahil.

"Oh, okay! You can trust me in this Hayat!" Aahil told smiling.

"I do trust you bro!" Hayat told smiling & Kinza & Aahil left to the cake shop.

"I'm going for work now" Hayat told & left.

After Hayat left Afzan asked Kayan, "Why is she soo pissed on you?"

"She is pissed on me since the next day of our engagement & I promised her on the engagement day, I will play with her & I didn't. A week before I convinced her..but...urmm...I forgot again & now she isn't ready to listen" Kayan told sadly.

"Ahh! aahh that's sad" Afzal told & chuckled.

"Did you break her pinky promise?" Shumayll asked Kayan.

"Yesss! I did..twice" Kayan responded.

"You are gone! Hayat takes them really seriously & you broke the promise of playing. Once I did this & I had to give her all my motor cars!" Shumayll told laughing.

"Motor cars? I don't have one!" Kayan told disappointed.

"Buy one than! Buy her toys!" Afzal told laughing.

"OK! okayyy...." Kayan told in defeat.

And the day went on..............

......................................................................................................................

The haldi ceremony went with a big bang & Shumayll was super annoyed. The men were left with Huma & Hayat's chacha-chachi

The ladies of the Zaeef family went to bride's side with the Haldi & Hayat was left at the men's side! Of course she had to be & Hayat didn't even look at Kayan for a second & Kayan kept on trying to talk to her.

__________________________________________

Hellooo💙💙