Chapter 18

** Aahil's POV **

I prayed Fajr and took a bath. There were only 17 days left for Shumayl bhai’s wedding. We sat for breakfast and there was a seat left beside Hayat. 

"Is anyone coming here" Afzan asked Hayat and she nodded. But Afzan grinned and sat on the chair and everyone laughed. 

"Aye, That’s my chair dumbo" That girl shouted, I recognized her because of her eyes and she had a ring. Was she engaged?

"Sorry, already taken K .." but before he could complete she kept her plate on the table and a glass of bottle and told, "Better get up or I will drop you from the chair"

"Do what you want to do," Afzan said to her. 

She pushed the chair in front really hard and the glass spilled on Afzan’s shirt as well as pants, Poor Afzan ...

"What is wrong with you? Hayat told her ..". Afzan said Hayat and she put her hand in surrender saying she won’t help and started having her cheese pasta. 

Afzan got up in anger and told, "Idiot, you could take the other chair beside Aahil na?"

"No, but I wanted to sit next to my girlfriend!" she looked at Hayat and told him. 

"You are a lesbian and that’s the reason you do not have a boyfrined" Afzan said laughing and her face turned white. Hayat glared at him and changed the topic. Afzan went to change.

"You are such a stubborn girl na Kinza" Hayat said, winking and that very moment, I choked off, but managed to not spill it out. 

Oh my Allah, She .. she is Kinza. My assistant, ya Allah but ... but she is .... I thought but was interrupted. "Aahil, are you okay?" Hayat asked me.

"Yeah, is she Kinza? I mean your .. I mean my ..." but before I could complete that girl .. I mean Kinza interrupted.

"What you me huh? I am Kinza Aydin" Kinza said, giving a tight lip smile.

"Oh yes, Hayat I mean your bestie and my assistant" and when I said this Kinza choked off her water.

"Yes, yes .. Kinza, he is your boss “Aahil Malik” and Aahil she is your assistant, ‘Kinza Aydin’, Hayat introduced us and left a little chuckle. 

"Oh okay, I am glad," Kinza said. *Note the sarcasm..GLAD* 

After breakfast I went towards my room and I saw Kinza, she smiled at me and I smiled back. 

"Mmm, just to confirm .. You are the same girl as Niqab na yesterday?" I asked her.

"Yes! I am, but just to tell you, just because you are my boss does not mean that I am going to ask for forgiveness and all, I am not guilty of what I did. If you are wrong, you are wrong and no human is perfect. Its only ALLAH who is perfect, so it's okay, I forgive you and I am too bold to say anything I want." Kinza said boldly.

"I loved your speech, Wow!" I said clapping my hands and I ran .. she came behind me to hit me. 

"You are gone .. Aahil Malik" Kinza said, running after me. 

"I am not sorry, see even I am bold" I said laughing. 

"I will show you wait na" She said while laughing and running behind me.

"Aye you look like a churail" I said to her and she touched her head. 

"Oh my Allah, did my hijab open?" She asked and touched her head and I left a chuckle.

"Aahil, you are gone," She said, picking up a pillow from the sofa.

"Arey .. What's gone? I am still here" I said laughing.

She threw the pillow at me and two kids were playing football and she kicked the ball towards me which was full of mud.

"Kinza, are you crazy? It’s a white shirt" I told her, trying to be serious.

"It was a white shirt Mr. Malik; now it's not," Kinza laughed and told him.

"You are going to wash it, with your hands" I told her and smirked.

"Sure, not even in your dreams okay, you have a washing-machine idiot" Kinza said and smirked and I laughed. 

I went towards my room to take a bath and gave the shirt in the laundry. All the men started doing all the outside work and two stupid girls were making lists! Kinza and Hayat. 

** Kayan’s POV **

All the time, Shumayl sounded off and whenever I used to talk to Hayat he used to just look as if I was eating the last pizza slice. 

Well yes he should know that I do not like pizza.

Everyone was busy doing work, I really wanted to talk to Shumayl but I did not get the perfect time to talk. 

"Kayan bhai, save me .. save me” Aahil came shouting.

"What happened Aahil?" I asked him and he pointed towards Kinza.

These two were only running all over the house but we're a team too. Both of them are crazy!

"I am out of this; I said and left towards Shumayl who was waiting for me. 

"Let's go Shumayl" I told him and he nodded.

The whole day went in doing this and doing that, by the time we reached home, it was eleven at night and Hayat came in smiling and said salam to me and then to Shumayl. He just replied and went. 

I went behind him and told, "Shumayll yaar what’s wrong? You are acting so weird" I told him annoyed.

He sat on the bed calmly; Okay let me tell you, Shumayl never ever gets angry! He is always calm and all.

"She loves you more than she loves me," Shumayl said sadly. 

"Love? Who loves me more?" I asked Shumayl tensed.

"Hayat!" He said in a very soft voice.

"What? Who told you that?" I asked him.

"Kayan, she loves you more, she cares for you more, she takes you more like a brother" and when Shumayll said the word Brother I wanted to hit my head to a wall.

"No, not like a brother Shumayl; she will always love you" I tried to explain to him.

"No, the day you came she was so excited and she always looks at you so happily." Shumayl said sadly and that very moment I really realized enough of running from the truth. 

"Okay! Now let me tell you the truth ......................................................................."

_______________________________________

I know this is my shortest chapter, Sorry …

If you have not voted on any of my chapters, then pleaze vote! 

Thanks for reading!

Bye...

Allah hafiz!