Chapter 4

(The next few chapters are in first  persons POV because I haven't edited them. Sorry for the trouble <3) 

** Hayat's POV **

The next morning I got up at 11. Yeah! I know it's late but I slept late and I am not among those girls who sleep late & still get up at 7 or 8 in the morning, Come On! give me a break!! Huff!! I got up from bed, took a shower.

Alhamdulillah I was done with Fajr prayers. I quickly put on my hijab, I didn't pin it as I was home, not my home but I cannot keep on pinning up my hijab. It takes a lot of time, at least five minutes if you want it perfect.

The hijab's and who have hijabi friends highfi cause you can feel me.

I went downstairs and only aunty was there. I asked her about Kayan & Aahil, she told me they are still sleeping, I told her about last night & she had a good laugh.

"Hayat! I really see my daughter in you, you are a very good girl' Huma aunty told me and I smiled. "I will go and wake them up, it's too late and as I had ordered Kayan yesterday he has to take you out". She got up and made her way when a phone call interrupted her and she told me to wake those stupid sleeping beauties up. Arghh! They are men and sleeping, "Beautaas". Eww! not a good name! I made my way towards I guess Kayan's room and I knocked, manners you know?

'I am a bad girl with good manners' .

I knocked 3-4 times and aunty yelled from downstairs just splash water on them, go inside. I laughed at this and opened the door to see the most handsome boy sleeping. At least to me he is. He was sleeping like a kid. How cute with all his hair messed up. I went near his bed and shook him a little, he didn't move. I sat on the bed & called out his name but he did not even seem to hear. He moved a little and his arm caught the end of my hijab. I was stuck. Arghh! He moved and my chin hit his head. ''Ouch!" I said and he got up all of a sudden.

He looked at me confused like a kid who is lost. How can anyone be so cute? I thought to myself.

Astagfirullah, Hayat! Haram, haram and I lowered my gaze. He got up from his bed and I told him '''Um,um aunty told me to wake you up, so you.know.". I did not even complete it and he said ''Okay, I got you, I will be there in twenty minutes after a shower". I nodded & left.

How? Just how did he understand what I was saying? He had so much innocence on his face, Masha Allah. He is so cute, I just couldn't help myself. I never felt like this for anyone. Astagfirullah! How can I forget love has to shatter someone or the other and what will I tell Shumayll bhai, I am falling for his best friend, he will be broken and Kayan may think so low about me.

Ya Allah don't get me attached to something that's not mine, please ya Rabb!

Ahh!! I have to wake up that other giggling idiot none other than Aahil. I went towards his room and knocked 4-5 times and pushed the door. Oh No! As I opened the door he threw a pillow at me. "Ouch! and what was this for and how do you know I am here? I asked him.

"Well the pillow because I am bored and I saw you coming out of bhai's room. What's up with you guys, hu hu??"

Hearing the last sentence my cheeks turned red and I threw a pillow with him and soon we had a pillow fight and we even spoke for a while. Actually me, I talk a lot, you know? After a while we stopped and Aahil went for a shower and I went downstairs to help aunty.

** Kayan's POV **

I woke up and saw an angel in front of me, she was staring at me and smiling, yeah. I caught her staring at me but she lowered her gaze and she got up from my bed and tried to say something with a lot of hesitation. I understood she was trying to explain why she was here and ammi had called me. I told her I am coming and she left. I was out of the shower and I checked the time, Ya Allah, it's already 12 & ammi has told me to take Hayat. I dressed up as fast as I could and decided to go to Aahil's room to ask whether he wanted to come.