Chapter 9

** Hayat's Pov **

Oh my Allah! I missed Fajr. I got up from bed, but I had a bad headache. Aunty came in my room with a knock and she said me that Kayan had already left and said me to rest! Ah! Bipolar saying to rest, I did not hesitate at all, come on I am really not well so why should I act? I am sick means I will stay home. She kept boiled eggs and brown bread on the table. I am very choosy about my food and I am not a foody. I would better read stories on Wattpad. Books are Bae you know? *Good books of course*.

Now I am reading "That's Life" by RidaQazi23 ,you should read it too! (Winks,.winks)

I prayed qaza Fajr namaz and went downstairs. Aahil was coming today mid night, so Iqra plan will be discussed with him. Yes! I have to, I mean it might even be a girl from college, right? I read some books, ate lunch, prayed Fajr and slept.

I woke up, I called Abbu. I missed him so much. Yes! I am Daddys Girl and Mama's World!

I wonder why they do not hate me for my past? Okay some of you may be like ... Its okay, everyone has a past, or I am not a bad person. You need to get over it. You have to, you are negative.

One answer, kindly shut your big mouths! I really do not like your boring lectures, everyone has a past, and you do not get over it. You are not the only one who has problems in this life, others too have problems.

All problems are different; I did not give up from life right? There are many others who suicide, each and every person has their own ways to deal with their problems. So when I say about mine, try to understand or else tell me you are too dumb for that and do not start telling me you have soo many problems and you got over your past. Yeah, unnecessary talk, but some really need it.

I checked the group of our family "Zaeef Fam" they were choosing dresses for Bhabi and the ring was ... just ... Bomb! Bhaabi's ring was of Platinum and so was Bhaiya's. Their ring had a small writing on it. Shumayl bhai's ring had "King and the letter K, well "K" means Kainaat as her name starts with that letter and Kainaat bhabhi's ring had "Queen S". Well, if you use your brain than you understood what "S" means? I prayed Asr and slept.

** Kayan's POV **

"You were in her room, the whole night?" Ammi asked coming inside that room.

"Yes", I said with a hesitation.

"But why? You promised you will visit this room only on her birthday? Or twice a year max. But now you are visiting quiet often. You need to get over it. She was not the only girl in your life!" ammi told me blankly.

"I do not know, you and her are the only woman in my life and I do not think any girl is going to ever love me, and your love was unconditional and I loved her unconditionally. I lost her because of me", I said almost sobbing.

"Shut up, you didn't, it was ...", before my mom could say that name, I stopped her.

"Enough! Things have changed and she is gone ... Hasti is gone, my sister is gone and whether I come to this room or not, I will always miss her, I miss her everyday", I said while wiping my tears and went towards the door, "and yes, let Hayat rest, do not wake her up please", I said ammi with a lot of hesitation and left.

I got a call from ammi to come home early, because she had for some help at Iqra's house, that girl Iqra pisses me off, and Hayat thinks I love Iqra. Give me a break!

I went back home at 4, Shumayll texted me about his engagement, yes I was happy but when we go there, I am going to take Hayat's proposal for Aahil.

I was soo bored today at work, I had my workers, but I missed annoying Hayat, I really did. Yes, I made sure that the elevator was repaired. Today Aahil is returning, when I am back from office, I am going to talk about him and Hayat, Allah, help me.

I reached home and I guess Hayat was in her room, ammi left saying Allah hafiz. My poor mom, she does a lot for everyone. I prayed Asr and went off to sleep, if only I knew I would get up only the next morning, I would have never slept.

** Hayat"s POV **

I got up, sorry correction. I woke up by Aahil's voices. He kept on banging the door with football saying "WE WON!!", it was two at night, I opened the door.

"Why did not you just come in?" I asked him, opening the door of course with my hijab on.

"Do you wear hijab and sleep? No, so how would I enter?" He told me looking up.

"Oh, Asalamu alikum" I told him.

"Walaikumus salam", he giggled and than asked "Why do you look sick?"

"Well, because I am sick and I was resting", I told him and shot him an annoyed look.

"Sorry, where is bhai? ", he asked.

"He is tired, meet him tomorrow", I told him worried.

"Too caring and over protective wife, huh?", saying this he smirked.

"Shutup and yes, he does not love me. He said his lover is getting married and I think it's Iqra", I said Aahil looking down.

He burst into fits of laugh and said "Iqra and Bhai! Never, Dude, are you sure you are not getting married?", He asked me.

"How very dumb! No I am not, and he likes someone else. Lets do something for him", I told him excited, but deep inside something pricked me.

"You shut up! I will talk to bhai tomorrow, I am sleepy, bye". He told me yawning, manner less kid!

"No, do not take my name", I pleaded.

"I am smart, I will handle it, now please sleep, Allahafiz", saying this he went towards his room. Not letting me reply, I went to my bed and slept.

_______________________________________________________

I am sorry guys, I know a very short chapter, but its 3:02 am. I have to sleep. But "pinky promise" the next chapter has a lot and lots of ... You have to wait.

So? What's going to happnen? Will Aahil tell Kayan about Hayat first or will Kayan ask Aahil about him and Hayat?

Bbye ! XOXO!!