Chapter 24

**Kayan's POV**

Everyone was ready before Asr & all the girls came in a little late. Hayat was looking very very beautiful & Kinza came along with her. I kept on staring at her & I turned to talk to Aahil & he was staring at Kinza! But...why her? does he like her or something? Well! we will see that later on! The groom was with me & Afzal.

Soon the Nikah took place & everyone hugged each other. People congratulated the couple. Finally! Shumayll was married, he completed half his deen. Alhumdullilah.

After many pictures being clicked of the relatives & especially the groom & the bride with many positions everyone had food!

Soon, it was time for the bride to cry! That's the most difficult thing, for a girl to leave the house & think that an unknown family is her own family. After a lot of crying, Kainaat made her way to the car with Shumayll. 

Soon they reached home & after praying Magrib & Isha they slept & all the others slept too.

........................................................................................................

The next day.....Valima:

The whole day went in talking with the new bride & after Zuhr prayers the makeup artist was here. The bride was ready by Asr prayers & all the family members were there except 2 girls!! No one boy & one girl, 'Kinza & Aahil'

"Aahil yaar!!! Come down." Kayan screamed & Hayat laughed.

"Why are you laughing Hayat!!" Kayan asked her.

"Aeeee! Don't you try getting annoyed on me!" Hayat told.

"Okay I'm not getting annoyed but there has to be a reason na..." Kayan told.

"I'm just excited for the picnic!!" Hayat told smiling.

"Actually me too!" Kayan told.

Finally they were here....

"Thanks for coming Aahila" Kayan told.

Kinza laughed & then asked, "What? Why Aahila....that's soo funny!"

"Because he is a typical girl!" Kayan told.

"Guys leave!! The groom & bride are already there!" Afzal came from the gate & shouted.

All of them started to run. Soon everyone was in the hall & the bride looked absolutely stunning. The bride met new relatives & the couple was tired of standing.

"Beta! We have to go for dinner in a few minutes. Get down the stage after clicking pictures" Nabahat told &a the couple nodded in agreement.

Soon they were home & it was time to cut the cake!

Hayat came in the dining room with the cake.

"Oh my....this cake is jus Wowo!!" Kinza told & clicked pictures of the cake.
Shumayll & Kainaat cut the cake.

"It's damm tasty!!" Hayat told licking the cream from the side of the cake" & everyone laughed at her.

"You are marrying a kid , Kayan!! More than up your wife she will be your daughter" Shumayll told & everyone laughed.

______________________________________________________

Okay, I am too bad in describing weddings but I tried okay.... 😌

I know it was boring but there is a lot more to go.....

Keep on reading!!

Love..... @RidaQazi23

Bbye....Allahafiz💙