Locus X Male Reader: Christmas

You laid on the bed sleeping. Only to feel somone rub your thigh. You pushed it off, only to be rubbed harsher. You could feel him slide between your legs. Then, touch gently on it. "Might as well."

You turned over and leaned onto his body. Then, giving him a kiss. He responds by kissing back. You try to win by inserting your tongue in his mouth. However, he wins instead, and brutally sticks his tongue into your mouth. You can feel his rough tongue going all around your mouth. You moan at his skill. It never fails you to this day.

As he kisses you, you can feel his strong hands going up on your chest. He then plays with your nipples. Your nerves are kicking in. He moves away from your mouth. Using his thumbs to go around your hardened nipples. You get hot, slithering your hand on his thigh. Going to grab his dick.

But his hand caught your wrists. You went into fear. But he leaned in on your ear. "I'll let you ride me or suck me. That's your only present for tonight." That deep and velvet voice. That tickled your ear, send your body in tingles. You took the more pleasurable one.

He laid on his back. You got on him, sitting at his thighs. You saw his half-hardened dick. So you obliaged by stroking him. Going slow and hard. Feeling his skin move, the veins that felt bumpy. You smiled, as you faster and griping on him. There, you felt it, he was going hard. Being a strong man, he didn't moan or even flich.

So you were going to do. You straightned his dick, got up, postioned it really carefully, then immediately sank on him. You cried in pain as you sank deepily onto. Your body was sinking onto him. But when it hit your prostate. You moaned, feeling the head just hit a goal.

He was still calm. So with all might, you moved. Your hand on his chest, the strength of your weak body, you moved up and down. Feeling the skin move in and out. Your insides were just squishing and making a pathway. You were going slow. As you panted and breathed really hard. As you were trying to put power onto the rear that was moving on him.

But you guessed he grew really impainent. Because he grabbed your thighs, and pounded in you. You cried and howled in pleasure. As he thrusted into you. His whole dick, but his balls, were slipping into you. As you moaned and cried. "Well... you're next lesson... is going be... fuck... about how you fucking really ride on a dick..." He then told you about how you suck at it and abused with verbal abuse. You honestly didn't care, all you could think about how he was fucking you. Responding to his questions with a yes, resulting in more painful thrusts.

He got up and laid you onto the bed, while still thrusting into you. You cummed already on you and a but on him. But, it was awhile until his hot seman went into you. He pulled out and watching the cum gush out.

After that, he grabs your body and hugs you. Umtil you both were asleep.