Yandere Temple X Reader

"Mmmm!" You kicked and screamed as he dragged you. Thos was guy was crazy as hell. You had found his room frozen people. Even, the people tha you were dating. You freaked and decided to get out of here. Bt ge caught you and told you weren't leavibg. Then, gagging and teing you up.

You drooled against the cloth. Feeling the wetness drip on your neck. He stripped you naked and planned to violate you. Taking your flower and disaplining you. You were hand-cuffed to the bed. Just laying down until he came back. He also gave you a very high drug. Something would make you hot and bothered.

You heard the door open. You looked at the door. "I hope you're ready for your punishment. Because I'm already ready." He then took off his clothes. Revealing his half hard dick. "I really got turned on when thinking about you sweetheart. But..." He then got on you and massaged your breasts. "I want you to feel it too." He then squeezed your nipples.

He squeezed them, but soon he licked them. Making you go wet already. He licked them with skill and care. Making your nipples into hard buds. But you were alos going wet.

Without you knowing, he stuck three fingers in you. You moaned as e easily slid them in. You felt him curl and grind them in you. Feeling as he hit your insides. Next, he sucked on your clit. The tickiling and sweet pleasure filled you. You felt him fuck you with his fingers. You legs twitched as he was doing. You felt yourself gey so wet. He was going fast, fingering fucking you even. You felt him near your G-Spot. "Pleease.... I can't... ah...." You arched your back as he hit your G-Spot. Making you cum all over his fingers.

He pulled them and tasted you. "You taste really good (Y/N). Here, have some." "Mph." He stuck his fingers in your mouth. He then proceeded to postion himself. He then thrusted in you. You moaned and cummed, but he thrusted into you. He was grinding your insides. Making sure he was hitting the spots that made you moan. You were twitching and groaning by now. But screamed where he hit past your G-Spot. You were a moaning mess as he continued thrusing.  you in your vagina. You couldn't take it at all. All you heard was sex and smelled sex. You were blank and empty. Just thinking about what was happening now. Temple smiled as he saw you were empty. That made him mess you up more. As you cummed serval times. He was didn't have much longer and cummed into you.

You moaned as his seed was going in. You passed out and just cummed back. He chuckled and placed his head between your breasts. "You're so cute (Y/N)."