Locus X Red/Blue Reader

Requested by TheFabulousFollower

~

When you and Doc got here. You two never expected to get into another adventure with the gang. But somehow, fate went "Nope!" and got us in a another one.

But right now, I was trapped with the Reds and Wash. In handcuffs, which was unlocked by the soldier, with some guy fainting in front of us. I was shocked and surprised. But luckly he woke up. He then told us he name was Doyle, and he was the leader of the Federal Army.

He told us that the planet we were on is Chorus. But there was a war going on. An army known as the Rebels. Thy were fighting with them for some problems. But honestly, it sound like Star Wars. But with our style. (A/N :3)

After that, we come to get our stuff back. Only to meet a guy whose voice was deep and silky. His armor was black and had some green lines. Especially a visible green X on the helmet. I could feel myself blushing but shaked my head no. Besides, I feel like this place is giving me hibbies. I also learn his name is Locus. He then gave Wash something. But I couldn't see

Lopez then said something. But Locus in response said. "I am not." In a menacing voice, I felt my hairs prickle. While Lopez said something in fear. After that a woman comes in. We all follow her, but I feel like he's watching me.

I then go outside and look at the stars. I couldn't sleep with all this fear and anxiety I have. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" That voice made you jump and turn back. It was him, I feel my whole body go stone. "Ummm, well, I can't sleep, and..." You wrre spunding like a spy. "The point is, I couldn't sleep and I feel a bit weird." "Werid?" He then walk towards you. You could hear your heart beat faster. "Y-Y-Yeah, I swear Locus. It's just I miss my partner. He's a medic and I'm just his assissant." You said, hoping that he would believe you.

He grunts in response. "What about you? Don't you feel the same?" What were you doing?! "No, I lost that a long time ago. Now, I only feel war." He says. "But why? Don't you have a family?" "Yeah. But I'm not the same to them. "He says, as he walks away. "I'm sorry." You say, as he walks away. "What makes you say that?" "Because, I'm sure deserved better Locus. I know." You said, as he looks back at you and stops walking.

You were geting hot under your armor. "I better go." You said. "Here, I'll escort you." He said, as you guys started to walk.

You were blushing the whole time. The heat of it didn't really help. Since you were under the armor. You wanted to take it off, but couldn't with him around. "(Y/N)," "Yes?" "You're panting." Now you were more red and sweating. "Ummm....ummm.." Soon, you were getting dizzy. But he held you and asked where your room was. Youvtold and you guys went.

Your Room

You felt more cool and lighter. You then nodded your head to see that your armor was gone. You blushed and felt naked. "You're finally back." You looked at the voice to see Locus. He wasn't wearing armor. His abs were showing, along wih his dark skin, hardened face, green eyes, his black hair in a ponytail, and his X on his face. All this made you blush and scream inside. You looked away in shame and embarassment. You didn't want to say.

"Hey calm down." He said, and took steps towards you. You were going to die. He then sat on the bed. That was ehen you realized that this wasn't your room. Now you had tears flowing out (/T-T\). "Was I overheating that much?" "Yeah. This must be your first time?" You nodded.

But you felt your face held and turned intonus direction. You blushed when you saw hus face upclose. "Hey, Locus..." "Hm?" "Why?" He then kissed me. I could feel his soft lips over mines. We then fall and continue. I could feel his tongue slipping in. I feel him inside and

I feel his hand touch my breast. He pulls away and looks at me. His eyes full of lust. "Because, when I wanted to know you and your body. Why else? I felt something in you. Like a magnet, so I took the chance to see you. Well...." He chuckled, as he now started take off your shirt. "It seems it was worth it." He whispered into your ear. Which tickled your ear and made you go into a baked potato.

He took off the shirt and bra, then started to massage them. He massaged them like there were two water ballons. Now, he bended over and started to suck on them. You could feel his mouth sucking in it like sucken cups. He pinched your other nipple until they were swollen. He now was biting on them. He was biting them really hard. It was pain and pleasure. Until he finally stopped. You looked at it, there was a hickey. You blushed when you saw it. But stopped when he started to do it in the other one.

You felt his hand slither under your shorts and underwear. You felt him finger rub on your cilt and folds. He the rubbed his whole hand against your area. Going up and and down, teasing you as he played with you. He stopped sucking and went down.

He then ripped them off and spread your legs. He lokked at your wet area. But at your hole mostly. He licked his lips and started to devour it. He licked your hole in circles around it. You shovered and got wet. Wehn he got it wet, he poke your servl times. Until he went in. You moaned at the unexpected pain and pleasure. As he started to go further. You could feel his tongue move in you. As he licked the walls inside. Pressing on them as hard as he can. You were letting out juices on his lips and tongue. You were xryong and moaning as he played with you. You could feel him just licking you. His tongue was long and driving you crazy. But fornately, he pulled out and licked his juiced lips. "I hope your ready, because you're about to scream." He said so sliky and horny.

You were going wet by that. He took off his pants and underwear. To reval a bug dick in frobt of you. Your hole was twitching, begging for it. You were panting and horny.

You then felt heat. Only to burn when it pressed on you. Then, he went past the muscles and sarted to move. There was pain vecasye he was so big. Yout jucies were squirting on his dick. Making him go further. Until he stao and pulled back. Only to thrust in you again. He moved back and forth in a fast pace. But he had half in. But his thrusting was good enough. You felt his head going further. Then, you felt a shock of pleasure. You felt him hit your G-Spot. He looked into your eye and they coulded with pleasure. So he held your thigh and started to gut it. Your insides were tighting around his dick. He moaned in pleasure, but atill never stopped. He didn't want to stop until he hit your spot. But in the the meantime, he licked and swirled aroound yout nipples. You felt you were going to melt. As he pounded into you nonstop. Hoping to get you screaming his name far and loud in such a shamless matter. You were drooling and moaning while pounded you. Your fluids going out as his precum was too. "Ah... ngh!" You arched ypur back and moaned in pleasure. He found ot and wasted no time abusing you. Your legs were around his waist, making him go deeeper. "Ngh.... (Y/N)....." He growled, as he moved and harder. "Locus.... I can't.... I feeel..." You were moaning, your body feeling so hot and your sanity fading. The mind you had was Locus, who thrusting at you with full force. He was so big and ruthless, you didn't know what to do. While Locus looked at the slutty face you were making. That made go harder and harder. "Ngh.... (Y/N).... I'm coming...." "Locus.... with me!" You both cummed, with the fluids spilling out.

"Locus...." "Now, sleep, wanna get some energy for tomorrow." "Mmm." You slept and he look at your cute face. He gave you a kiss on the head.