Locus X Reader

This was requested by changaming.

~

Setting: Season 14

~

You were in the club. Just chilling with some drinks. But not alcholic drinks. Your friend dragged you along with her. Even though you didn't want to come along. But took you and then left you alone.

You were just chilling at the bar. Until, a dark and hansome man sat next you. You didn't even bother talking him. But he gave you some glances. But you still didn't care.

"Heeeey, sexy. Hooow arrrreee yooou dooing?" Some drunk guy asked you, as he looked at your body. "Daaamn girrl, yoou got a fiine one." "Thanks. Now piss off or else." "Or else what?" "I'll make you go sober for a month." He laughed his ass off. Then grabbed you and tried to yank off your shirt. Until that guy stopped. "You heard her. Piss. Off." "Fuck you asshole!" He tried to puch him. But caught his fist and squeezed it. The guy look at him in fear. "You heard me or else you want me to say it again." The guy nodded and as soon as he let go, he ran. "Thanks. But still, could've kicked his ass." "Huh? Didn't look like it." "Hmph." You pouted, as you two sat back down.

"So, you come here often?" "No. My friend forced me to come here. Even though I hate night clubs." "Me too. I'm just like you." "Hm. Glad we have something in comman." You said in amusement. You two talked for awhile. Until, he had to leave for something.

For the whole night, you stayed in that club. Until finally, your friend was super drunk. You took her home and stayed there. When you got up in the morning. You turned on the T.V. It showed the night club. It turns out a shooting happened. "I wonder if he's okay." "Uh. What happened?" "You went all drunk mode. That's what happened."

Few Months

You were at a club bar. You know, the ones with karaoke. Some girl was just singing some Super Bass. Everyone booed her since it was annoying. Once she was off, the guy started choosing. Luckily, it was you. Everyone kept encouraging you and begged you. Probulary because they didn't want to her again. Evautally, you agreed and got up. You decided to sing you favorite song. "Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra

While singing, a familer person came in. He sat down and ordered a drink. He was stressed and tired. But once he heard your voice. It soothed him, and calmed him. He turn to look at the voice. He was expecting this. But it was you, that girl from that night club a few months back. He was impressedd by your voice. The soothing paino music really helped.

Once you were done, everyone went crazy and applaud. You were flustered and surprised. "Thank you all." You bowed down and got off the stage. You sat down at the bar.

"Hey (Y/N), long time no see." You recognized that voice. "Samuel? Hey, long time no see too." He took a seat next to you. He talked about how he was doing and how his job stressed him out. While you, were the same, but your friend had a boyfriend (T-T)
So nothing surprising happened.

But then you realized something. "Hey Samuel..." "What is it?" "Did you... leave that club a few months ago? The club that we first met?" "Yeah... why?" "Well..." You were straching your cheek, blushing. "I was worried.... about you." You whispered. "Thanks. I... was thinking about you too." He blushed and you blushed too. "Thsnk you too. Well... how about a drink? I'll pay." "Sure." Soon, he started to get drunk. To the point in which I him took to my place.