Connecticut X Male Reader:Christmas

"Hey, you okay?" You looked back, seeing C.T walking to you. "Yeah, I'm fine." "You sure, you're not talking to anyone today like you usually do." "It's just.... it's the day that my parents divorced." "Oh God, I'm sorry." "It's okay, I chose my dad since he actually took care of me." "Well, how about I make you feel better." She said, in a flirting way. It was a secret that you and Connecticut were dating. Until, she decided to do it. So, for only few time you guys did it.

Your Room

"Connie... you're so good." You moaned, as she sucked you. She licked, bit, and swirled around your length. "Connie!" You cummed in her mouth. Of course she swallowed it. "God, you're getting better." "Thank you."

She went on her knees and hands. You let down your pants and boxers. You pulled her to you. Then you thrusted into her. She moaned as you thrusted into her. You were going hard on her. "Connie." You moaned. "(Y/N)." She also moaned out. You were starting to go harder into her. "Christ... it seems you're getting better." She praised you. You smile, and leaned in her ear. "I love you, Connie." You said, that's when she cummed. You cummed after her.

She got up and but fell in your arms. "I'll always protect you."

I was gonna add a a grusome and sad ending. But it was too dark. :3