Tucker X Reader: Christmas

"I'm totally not ready!" You screamed in your head. You were tied down to a chair, in Tucker's room. You were in a Santa dress, so skin was exposed. "I'm gonna kill Tucker!"

You see, you lost a bet. In ping pong beer. It was Christmas, so whatcha gonna do right? So, Tucker thought it would be fun to bet. Since you were only girl in this team, he betted on you. He wins, wear a Santa dress and do him. You win, he has to do what everyone says in this base to tell him to do. So you guys started, and you were winning. But that shot... that one insty, tinsty, shot ruined you, and he won. The ball bounced on the rim, and fell to the floor. Then he won, and here you are. Tied to a chair and exposuring your body.

You heard the door open. Ypu turned and saw Tucker coming to you. He was handsome, yes, nice body too. But he is still a pervert. He stood in front of you. "Well well, let's get this over this." "As if, you might as well put that small- Woah!" You were amazed by his size. It was true about black people. He was 12 in. and it was spilling out precum. "What were you saying?" He smirked, putting it closer to your face. You turned away, not even looking at it. He grabbed your head, and smeared it on your lips. You looked up at him, and licked it off. It was salty, but sweet. He smirked, he opened your mouth and thrusted into you.

"Mphhhhh!" He made you sallow all the way to his hairs. His cock hitted the back of your throat. He held your head with both hands. Then started to thrust into you. He made sure you were looking him. Straight in the eyes, so he could see that cute face. You eyes looked so cute to him. The way he thrusted into your mouth. Looking at your cute eyes. The muffled moans you making was bringing him to the edge. In fact, he syarted thrust you even harder. "Aw yeah. Take it all!" He said. Until he came in your throat as you choked on it. When he was done he pulled out, and lifted your head. "Sollaw it all." You gulped it all.

He smiled and untied the ropes. You were gonna get up. But your body said no, and wanted more pleasure. Tucker saw you trembling and look at body. It was sweating, and you were breathing hard. He carried you to his bed. Took off your dress, bra, and underwear.

He rubbed his cock against your hole. "Do it..." He looked at you. "Just do it. Please." He smiled, and rammed into you. You screamed, and came. He started to feel you go tight and wet. He started to thrust into you faster. Making you moan louder. He held your body close to his. Making sure you got all of him. Your eyes rolled to your back of your head. "Tucker... Tucker..." You moaned, that was what you could only think of. "Yes... say my name. But louder." "Tucker." "Louder." "Tucker!" "Louder!!" "TUCKER!!" "Say more it more louder!!" "TUCKER!!!" You screamed, as he cummed into you. Blowing in you you, making sure he filled you.

Once he was done, covered you in blakents. He also fist pumped in the air. "Bow chicka wow wow!"