Blue Team X Reader: Valentines

"Ah." "Yeah, you like that huh?" Tucker said, as he thrusted into your vagina. He held your wrists over your head. He thrusted into you really hard. Caboose, was just sucking on your breast. Church is just jacking off.

Tucker leaned in, and sucked on your other breast. You jumped, s two wet tongues were sucking you off. Tucker's was more skilled, while Caboose was just slobbering it.

Chruch couldn't take it no more. So he went to your face. He opened your mouth, and inserted his cock in you. You choked on it, while Caboose stopped. He saw what Church was doing. He got up, and stood next to Chruch. He slowly took off his boxers. There, you saw his big cock. He blushed, while Church and Tucker looked at amazement.

But Tucker soon turned jealous. He lifted up your leg over his shoulder. Church went behind you. Both of them were postioned. "Caboose, put your dick inside her mouth." Chruch ordered Caboose. Caboose did as he was told. You opened your mouth, and he slowly inserted himself. But Tucker and Church smirked at each other. Them thrusted into full force.

"Mph!" You screamed, as Caboose grabbed your head. Tucker grabbed your hair, and forced you to suck Caboose. Soon, both men were thrusting into you so hard. Tucker was hitting your G-spot. Chruch was was just massaging your breasts. Caboose was thrusting you, making you deep throat him. These pleasures were making go crazy! You even cummed, but Tucker didn't notice, as he thrusted into you faster. "Fuck.... I'm gonna...." "I'm not far either. Caboise too." He was right, Caboose was morning so loud. After a couple of thrusts, they finally cummed. But not in you. Thet cummed on your body. Chruch pushed Caboose making him cum in your face. They cummed on your breasts, stomach, face, and legs. Soon, you were nothing but cum.

You panted really hard though. "Let's start the showers." Chruch said.