Sharkface X Reader

Requested by @HotHead - Ace
~
Setting: Prison
~
*Crack!* "Ah fuck! God help me! This bitch is- FUUUCK!" You broke the guy's arms, both of them. Everyone was cheering for you and even placed bets on you. Then a gunshot was heard in the room. "That's enough!" Everyone was silent and looked at the guards. "Now all of you get back on your cells. Now!" Everyone did, but you. "Tch. Make me." Three guards surrounded you. But unexpectedily, one tasered you.

You were back in your cell. "Heh, heh. Weren't so tough now huh?" "Shut the fuck up Fishsticks." You hated that guy so much. Eversince when you met him. But hey, at least you two didn't share the cell. "Yeah. I would like to fuck you up." You stuck up two middle fingers. "God, what an ass."

Showers

You entered the showers, holding a towel. You stripped down and procceded to enter. You turned on the showers. You let the warm water cover your body. You felt so relaxed and calm. You proceeded to shower. You stopped and headed out.

Once when you had and was about put on your clothese. Until someone entered the showers. You got your towel and covered yourself. You prepared yourself and was avout to fight. When it was only Sharkface naked. You two just stared at each other. "Sharkface! What the fuck?!"

Few Minutes

"Okay. I see. Well, I gotta go." "Huh? Since when did you leave?" "Huh?" He grabbed you and covered your mouth. Your towel fell off, exposing your naked body. "Oh. You got really hot body. Looks like jacking off was worrh it." He took you to a stall and shut it.

He pushed you onto your knees. He grabbed your hair and made you look at his cock. It was so big! "So... haven't seen anything like this huh?" You pouted at him. "No, I have- MPH!" He made you swallow him. All the way to his balls. When your nose touched his pelvic hairs. You felt his whole cock in your mouth. You were choking and gagging. You glared at him with your meanest eyes. Only to turn him on even more. "Ah fuck! That's so cute. Can't wait to fuck it up." "Hm?" That's when he pulled put to the head, only to smash into you. It burned into you and pleasured at the same time. The way how tour own throat was tighting around was good. But the speed was fast. He thrusted into you so good. It was so slippery inside you and tight. He leaned on the stall, throwing his head back. "Oh fuck..... bitch!" He cummed inside your throat. You moaned as he did it. You felt his hot liquid dump inside you. Once he was done, he pulled out. You were about to spit it out. He grabbed your head, facing you up. "Swallow it!" He yelled, as you did, panting once you were done.

The he flipped you over and making you face the ground. "No.... stop." "Awwww. How cute. This the first time I've seen you scared. Don't worry. It'll end." Then you felt two, wet, fingers in your anus. You moaned as they curled and stretched into you. He also thrusted them in. "Just preparing you." Once he was done, he pulled them out. He grabbed your ass and lifted it up. "Oh God." "Alright. I'll put it in slowly." He did, it was so big. He stopped and waited. Until it fitted hw thrusted into like a animal. "Ngh... Ah!!!" You moaned, as she thrusted into you. "Fuck... I have to admit... ngh... this is so much better... and tighter." He thurusyed into really hard. So much that it was starting to stretch really wide and swollen. But like back then it was giving you pleasure. So much so tht you were starting to like it. It was so big and warm in you. He stretched your legs further, giving him more room to thrust. It was.really tight now. Your insides were clutching onto him. "Oh... God.... I'm..." He pulled your hair. He was thrusting at full speed. In which you could hear skin slappling. "Don't you dare bitch! I'll tell you when to cum by my word!" "Y...Yes!" He grabbed ypur ass making sure you got all of him. It was already enough, his whole cock was in you. You were panting and whining. Due to the fact you couldn't cum. Finally, he cummed and pulled out, letting the cum spill all over the ground. But he wasn't done yet.

He lifted your whole body up. You clung on the stalls. You wrapped your legs around his waist, not to fall. "Heh. Heh. Eagar?" "Shut up!" He laughed and immeditaly thrusted into you. You screamed as he butied himself dee within you. Past your G-Spot, it felt like it was at your stomach. "Ah... ah..." You moaned, as he waited you to adgust. He kissed you to wipe away the pain. He made sure to kiss you very good and sexy. Whn the pain was gone, you pulled away. He knew and slowly thrusted into you. He made sure you were only feeling pleasure. Soon, he going fast, you felt the head hit your sweet spot. Until, he finally let animal take over him. He thrusted into you like a beast or a demon. He became crazy over you. He moaned your name serval times. His cock was stretching you. The insides were tightening around him. It was also very slippery. "Oh... oh... God... please..." "No." He then buried himself deep into you. "Beg only to me." "Sh..... Shaaarrrkkk...." He buried his fave between your breasts. He licked on your lumps. Then he sucked on your nipples really hard. That he pulled them in hus tongue. You were really trying hold it in. This guy, he was just a sadist. When he was done, your nipple was just hard and straight. Then he went to the next one. This time swirling, flicking, and biting on it. You threw your head back and tried really hard. You feel yourself trying to hold it in. But wants to get out so badly. Then he whispered in your ear. "You ready?" "YES!!!!!" "Heh, heh, good good, now let's begin!" He then started to go all out. Abusing your sensitive area. You could feel yourself breaking. "Oh Christ! (Y/N)!!!" "Terrance!!!" Then you two came on each other. He dropped you and you two took a breath.

After a while, you tried to get up, but kept failing. Soon he helped you up. As he helped you, he bit your neck all over, giving you hickies. "That's to show you fucking owns you in this prision." You nodded as he took you away.