Tex X Reader

Requested by PheonixFire17

~

"Oi (Y/N)." "What is it?" "Do you know what day it is?" As she hugged you from behind. She then rubbed your thigh. You blushed, and stopped her hand. "They guys are right th-"

She French-kissed you. She then rubbed her hand in your area. "Mmmm." She then rubbed harder. She swirled around your tongue. You started to get wet. But she stopped, you looked at her. She smirked. "What were you saying?" As she walked away.

Her Room

She attacked your neck with force. Giving you hickies and bite marks. She the went your breasts. She ripped off your bra and sucked on your nipple. She sucked on it and massaged the other.

She pressured your area. Rubbing her knee against your clit. You moaned, she went to the next nipple. She then started to rub clit against yours. She could feel yours going wet. "Tex.." She stopped sucking.

She stopped and went to your side. "69." She said, as she went to your area. You looked at her area. She was wet as well. You took it off. As well as she.

You then started to play with her clit. She was wet, you licked her juices with your finger. While she was suckin your clit. She trialed down, and licked around your hole. But you insert your wet finger in her hole. "You're so impatient (Y/N)." She moaned, as she did the same.

You felt her insides rub on your fingers. So wet, moist, and strong. You honestly couldn't help but go fast. So fast at her insides. You went deeper and deeper. You add three now. You curled and stretched your fingers. As she moans your name. She then went extreme and as put in three. But went faster and harder. She even licked your clit. You both were moaning. She couldn't stand it and went deeper. You moaned when she hit it. She moved her fingers all around your area inside. You stopped and moaned. You honestly were surprised. Ypu decides to lick her inside. So you did. You two were just a moaning mess.

Until finally, you two cummed. You gulped down her juices. While she licked yours.

She then layed net ro you face to face. "You seem to be getting better." "Thank you sweetie, I've been trying." "Well..." She hugges your naked body against hers. "You disbtour best."