Dr. Grey X Sick Male Reader

Requsted by TheArkhamBlur

~

Your throat hurts while coughing. "(Y/N), here." She gives you medicine and cough drop. You take the medicine first and wait. Then after a few minutes, you take the cough drop. "Thanks Grey." "No problem. Besides, ypu seem to get a bit better." "I don't feel it. Damn, it was mistake attacking on the snow." "But hey, at least we won on that battlefield." You sneeze and blow your nose. "Yeah, but I feel so terrible." "Oh." She then hugged you.

"There, there. Plus, I miss sleeeping with you. Having you cuddle me and shower mw with praise. I just miss that to much."  "Mmm." You then blow your nose. "Well, I better head to sleep." "But...."

She went lower and to your pants. "Doc...." "Don't worry, I won't get sick form this. But I will get wet from thks. Now..." She then unbuttoned your pants. She pulled off the boxers. "Hmmmm.... well.... I can fix this." She said.

As she then licked your tip. She licked up your tip. Next she went licked around your length. You panted, it was getting hot now. Your dick was getting bigger. So she the went to your balls. She then started to lick and suck them. You moaned and twitched when she started doing it. Once it was the perfect length. She opened her mouth wide and swalloelwed it. "Ah..." She slowly went up and down. She sucked on you really good. You feel her sucking on your tip and licking the slit. She felt your dick throb. So she went harder and even bit it a little.

You cummed when she bit it. She tasted your cum. It was so delicious. She gulp with a few coming out of her mouth. You panted ans then coughed. You drank water to cool it down.

"Hah, I can't wait until you feel better. I got so wet from that. Don't worry, I'll make you'll make sure you get better fast."

Weeks Later :P

You tweakwd her nipples. You grinded on her wet vagina. She moaned and drooled. "Please.... I want it.... so bad." She begged, as puled nipples and making her breasts jiggle. She was lubcating you. "Do you?" "Yes..."

She then went doggy style. You spread he wet area. She could feel the cold air. But soon turned to hot. As you put in the tip. She clung on the sheets. As you went deeper and further. Her moans were so good to hear. You could hear how she was feeling pain and pleasure. You slowly went halfway. You then pulled back aand wne tinto ger again. You could feel her muscles tighting around your dick. The sounds of wet sex and maoning filled yor ears. As held her waist and started to pound her. You were going more futher and tighter. So now, you were slamming her and hitting her sweet spot. She moaned and higged a random pillow. She biy on it as you slammes your whole member into her. You squeezed her buttcheeks. She drooled on the pillow.

Soon enough, she then cummed. You followed as well. After that, you both fell on each other. You then sucked on her nipple. "You naughty boy..."

~

.......