Bitters X Male Reader: Christmas

I go to the sweets section. Then, got all of the cookies, bars, and- "(Y/N)..." A growl was heard from behind. "I swear if your trying to get us trouble again." "No..." "Then I recommend you put those back now." "Pssh... okay." He then left, but I get few more.

I then walk over to Kimball to have a nice chat. But afterwhile, I smell fresh baked something. I turn my eyes to see it. Chocolate pies... But it seemed fate didn't want me to have that. Because as soon I saw that, someone grabbed my shoulder. "C'mon (Y/N), let's go somewhere else." Bitters ordered me, as he dragged me away.

Few Hours

"Do I?" "Your fucking punishment." "All because of some sweets. Geez." "Now hurry up and do it." God, he can be so sensitive. But hey, he still sweetie.

So I lick carefully and gently. Making sure the head is covered with my drool. He moans and places his hand on my head. I then go futher and stop half way. Then contining my job as I moaned on him. I look up to see him not trying to make a face. I smirk, he's always tries to be man. So I raisey hand and playfully touch his balls. His face ia really red. He tries not to moan. But I can here it, so I go faster. I make cute moans to sastify him. "Damn it..." I keep on sucking him. Feeling the veins and skin that were sliding on my tongue. Even the smell drove me crazy. Reminds me of our first time doing this. By I couldn't help but just suck on him more.

Then, out of the blue. He grabs my hair and thrusts into my mouth. "This is what you get..." He proceeds to thrust into me. I can feel the pressure added into my throat. "You knew what I like or what not..." The pain added from the hair was such pleasure. "But that's what..ngh... I love about you (Y/N)..." I let go of his balls and hold to his waist. As he now violently goes past my the usual sweet spot of my throat. I feel tears come down. My breathinh unsteady. "So... hah... sweet on the outside... hah... but a fucking... grrr... slut..." He moans and grunts while saying those things. Honestly, I didn't care, I was so turned on by him fucking my mouth. The words ge used on me were like music.

It seemed like hours. But soon, his sweet and delicous filling went into my mouth. I try to gulp it, but I know some went out. After he pulls out, I finish up the rest off his cum into my mouth. "Hey..." "Hm?" He gets close to my face. "Let's go to my room and I'll give you something more sweeter than that." He said in a mean manner.

In His Room

You lay on the bed naked. With your legs spread for him. As he rubbed your thighs. He was naked too. But he was showing off half hard dick. But that didn't stop him. He wanted to fuck that hole loved. He wanted you to scream and make you his bitch.

Not a warning, he just thrusted into you. He grunted in pleasure, as your insides were thick. But, he kept on going. Pushing/spreading your insides as you moaned in pleasure. You clenched on the sheets. And squirmed underneath him. As he stopped halfway and pulled back. Then, thrusted into you.

Your body moved to his thrusting. A knot formed into your stomach. As pleasure stemmed from his thrusting into your hole. The tingles and strong grasp helped you fell you feel so calm and crazy.

While Bitters felt your insides squezing at his dick. The soft and tenderness of your insides. Him going as deeper as he can to hear you scream his name. But the moaning was enough. He looked at your face, that was red and filled pleasure.

For some reason, he slid his arms behind your back and lifted you up close to his body. Your bodies were close to together. Rubbing each other's skin. You hugged his, as he thrusted upward now. Your body would now go even deeper onto his dick.

Because now, you would feel his whole dick in you. He also noticed this change. Because your moans were louder and your face was getting more sluttier. Plus, to add a smirk on his face, you begging him. Giving him that sweet voice of despration. But that wasn't enough.

He finally got into animal mode and started violently thrust in you. Of course, you moaned like crazy. Feeling the intense pleasure coming from there. You hugged on him, while he bit on your neck. Then, with his other hand, kissed you. He dived his tongue into your mouth. While he slammed into you as hard as he can. He felt your insides clenching onto him. Finally, aftet what seemed like hours. You two cummed, you on him and him in you.

He dropped you and pulled out. His cum spilling out, as breathed hard, with your chest going up and down. He got on top of you, body to body. Then attacked your neck givin you hickies. "Pervert..." "Merry Fucking Christmas. Round 3?

~
I would like to thank for a advice from the awesome MexicanCarolina Thanks ^-^