Florida X Reader Fluff

No lemon guys. But here is fluff! Requestes by ISHIPFORDAYS mi amiga.

~

Season 14

~

"Why do I even bother?" You looked at these fools in cameras. They were all idiots, in honesty. But, if Butch wanted them, then whatever. For now, we have see which is the best. It was all for the sake of protecting the Alpha.

5 Minutes Later

"We've found our guy (Y/N). Quick, put into the flies." "Alright." I head to the computer room and get start. "Oh my God, this is the one?" You looked at his profile. "Okay, this "Tucker" is a pevert. Welp, I can why see he wanted be here." It turns out he had some incident with a girl. But I didn't care and just went on.

Hours Later...

"Phew, I'm done..." You stretched out your arms. Closed everything and headed to my room. "It's good that it's night. I feel uncomfortable when the other soldiers are around." It was becuase of body size. You were chubby and amazed on how rhe armor fit you. But still, it didn't help that you were still looked at. You are a fighter, but to others it was a joke. You were ashamed of your body. Until...

"Hey (Y/N), worked late?" "Yeah." Flowers was the kindest man you met. Sure, he was dumb at sometimes. But like all dumb people, he was eeally kind at heart. "Jeez, it seems lile being the caser is hard." "Well not much, ot depends on what you're assigned to." "Mmm. Oh, we're here."

You guys were at your room door. "Hey (Y/N), ypu mind if I chill with you?" "Umm... sure." "Thanks." You guys entered to your room.

He took a seat on your bed. "I'm going to take off my armor. I'll be in the bathroom." "Okay. I'll be taking mine's off too." He said, as you headed off to the bathroom. You proceeded to take it off. It was difficult, but you got out. You then looked at the mirror. Yep, chubby as ever, you touched your stomach, pulling it out. You sighed and went outside.

Once you did, you saw his tan skin and back hair. He heard you and turned around. Of cpurse he was well tones. While you were just chubby. You blushed at the thought of your body. "What's wrong? You're red." "I'm alright." "C'mon..." He lifted your chim and gave you a smirk. In which would make ladies fall to their feet. All, but you.

You flicked his forehead. "Ow." He cried, as you walked to your bed. "That hurt." "That's what you get." "But it was only for fun." "Yeah, yeah." "I'm serious." He sat next you. "You are the only girl that I can play around with." "Mmm-hmm." "Here. Lemme show you." He spun you and kissed you.

"WHAT!?" He was kissing you, for real! Why!? But he wasn't a bad kisser though. He pulled your body close to him. For a while, it was like this. Until he pulled away for air. "How was that?" "Good. But amazing." "Glad to hear, but you know..." He spun you and grabbed your breasts from behind. "I'll make you feel even better." He whispered, as you were red. You grabbed his hands and flung him over you. He hit his back on the floor really hard. "You can't just touch my breasts whenever you want!" "But.. they were so soft. I just wanted a touch." "Ngh..." "One more... Please?" He begged, you hesitated at first. But eventually, let him tounch it. He was really soft on them. He massaged them really good. You felt his finger on your nipple. He was too nice on you. "They're really soft and big." "Well what do you except? I'm chubby." "And beautiful." "Not really." "Yes, you are (Y/N). Believe me, you're much more beautiful. Even if you are chubby. It still doesn't change you. So why care? Plus, I love these." "Pervert." "Your pervert (Y/N)."

He stopped and walked to the door. "See ya tomorrow." "See ya too." He left, leaving all alone red and passed.

~
This was really fun to do.