Sarge X Reader: Christmas

"H-Here you go, sir." You said, shyly. You gave him your gift. "Why, thank you (Y/N). At least someone brought me a gift." Sarge said, looking at Grif. "Pfft. Whatever." He said, you giggled. "Here sir. I also got you a gift." Simmons said, also giving him a gift. "Me too." Donut said.

"Oh gosh, this the best Christmas ever." Sarge said, crying. He opened yours first. It was a advanced shotgun. It was powerful enough to blow off a rock. "Oh. Thank you, (Y/N). This is the best gift ever." Sarge thanked. You laughed. Simmons was next. It was picture of the Red Team. "Oh thanks Simmons."  "Aw no problem. I just wanted you to remember the Red Team and..." He unwrapped Donut's present. It was a cinnamon rolls candle. "Oh... thanks Donut." He said. "Thank you, it was really make it, and now I know, it was worth it." "Wait, so it was you who-" "Time yo give each other's gift!" You shouted, holding your friend's presents.

Few Hours

Everyone got there presents, even Grifs. After that, you guys partied, laugh, and had fun. Soon, it was getting late, and everyone went to their rooms. You were walking to your room. Until someone tapped your shoulder, you turned and saw Sarge.

"(Y/N), I like to come into my room. But wearing a Santa dress." "Huh?" You were confused. Santa dress? "Just come in my room." With that, he walk to his room. You just stood there, confused. Until you walked to his room.

Sarge's Room

You saw his door, and breathed. You entered, and closed the behind. "So you wanted to see- Wahhh?!" You screamed, having nosebleeds. Sarge was naked! Like, full on naked! You saw his handsome breaded face, which was brown. His six packed abs, and his- no! I shouldn't look at it.

"I see you're wearing the outfit." He said, it's true, you decided to wear it, but not for this! "I should go!" "Sorry sugarpie, but I have the card." "What?!" Now you were stuck, with your leader.

"Now, now, don't be scared, I just wanna give you your present." He said, seductively. "Huh?" He walked to you, and lifted your chin. Looking into his chocolate, brown eyes. You become lost at his eyes. Then he kissed you. You were surprised, but ignored it, as he was giving you pleasure. His hand slithered down to your butt. You squeaked, which he dived his tongue into your month. You were shocked and surprised. His lifted up the dress, and rubbed your butt. You were trembling and heating up.

Then you felt something poke you. He pulled away, and looked at you. "Well, I think someone's exicted." You said. "Do you mind sweetheart?" You blushed, and went down. You faced his penis, and it was big. Like 10 inches. You breathed, and took him into you mouth. He moaned, as your tongue licked his tip. Then you took in half of his length. You were moaning, and sucking on his penis. He grabbed your hair, and made you choke him. Your eyes went wide, and you felt his precum down your throat. He was thrusting into your throat. "Ah... yeah... keep doing that!" He moaned, throwing his head back.   You taking all of him sucking, choking, and playing with his balls. "Yes... Yee-haw!" He yelled out, and cummed. He pulled out of you, cummed on your face. You opened your mouth, tasting his cum. Once he was done, you took all his cum and put it in your mouth. He was sweet, and delicious.

Once you were done, he lifted you up and threw you on the bed. He lifted up the dress, and pulled off your underwear. He put your leg on his shoulder. Then he thrusted into you, all the way to his balls. You moaned in pleasure, and your eyes rolled back. You tightened around him, and he hit your G-spot with pure bliss. He then pulled back, and rammed into you.

He kept on hitting your spot. "How does it feel, (F/N)? This cock hitting inside your tight pussy? Or..." He pulled down the top and your bra, grabbing your breasts. Then he started to sucking on it. Adding so much pleasure to you. "So? Answer me private?" He said, seductively and hot. "G-G-Great, so fucking great. Keep thrusting into me more. I want more!" You begged, he smiled and rammed into you, that passed the G-spot. This time you were drooling, and going blank.

"So tell me, who are you?" "Private (L/N)!" He slapped your ass, and you moaned. "No! Again!" "Your Santa's little helper!" He slapped again. "Your little cock sucking private, Lieutenant Sarge!!!" "Yes, you're right, my little elf." He was getting close, and soon was going to shoot it. "(Y/N)!!!" "SARGE!!!" You both cried out, and soon you cummed. He shot it in, all of it. You just smiled, feeling his cum being dumped on you.

He let go, and let his cum drip the floor. He looked at you, you were sleeping. He chuckled and cuddled next to you.