Maine X Reader: Christmas

Maine is my sexy bae..... don't ask.
~
"Do I have to wear this?" He nodded, you looked at the dress. It was a small one but would fit you. "Okay, but don't look." You pouted, Maine turned away. You changed, and saw Maine shritless. He was so buff and sexy. Even without hair, he was still hot. You and Maine were friends, but he started having "sexual intentions." That meant he wanted to have sex. And he wanted to do it with you. You were shy and cute, so he thought you could be the one.

When he turned, he immediately went hard. He saw you so cute with the Santa dress, that cute face, and that sexy body. "You're so cute." He said, you smiled.

He pulled you to him. He then started to kiss you. He was strong and already roam your mouth. lifted your dress, and started rubbing your ass. You bothed stopped and looked at each other. "Maine, it's pressing on my stomach." "Suck it."  You went red, but laughed. "Okay, but you made me wear this."

You went on your knees. You pulled down his pants and underwear. Your went wide and blank. It was big, like 15 inches. You stoked it, and it was really big. You took a deep breath. Then swallowed the the tip. Maine moaned, and gently put a hand on your head. He made you swallow half it. Your moans were making vibrations on his cock. That he wanted you to swallow all of him. You felt Maine hit the back of your throat. "M...Maine." You moaned on his cock. He couldn't take it, so he grabbed your head with both hands, and started thrusting into you. You moaned even more, as his entire cock was thrusting in you. The tightness in your mouth was making him lose. He threw his head back, and moaned loudly. Well, it was more like a loud growl. Until, he finally lost it, and blew it in your in mouth. You tried to drink it all. But you let go, and let him cum on your face. Squrts of cum land on your face. He calmed down, and looked at you. "Sorry." He wiped off the cum with his finger. But you licked it off, and swallowed it. "It's okay, but the dress is dirty though." He nodded, he lifted you up. Smothered some cum on your breasts.

He laid you down on his bed. He removed your top, and unhooked your bra. He swirled his tongue on your nipple. Your nipple was going super hard. You were moaning at such pleasure. Once he saw that your nipple was hard, he went to the next one. It half hard, but he change that. As soon as he licked it, it was becoming hard. When he was done, he flipped you on knees and hands.

"Maine?" He lifted up your ass, and pulled up your dress. He took off your underwear. You felt cold air. Until, you felt a slimy thing inside you. "Ahhhh. Maine... that's dir..." You moaned, as he inserted his tongue into you. He pulled out, and inserted two fingers. "Ah! Maine it feels werid." You said panting, he started to thrust them. You were moving to the rhythm.

He flipped you again, but this time with your legs opened. You closed your eyes. He was inserting himself slow. But it felt hurt you, so he stopped for a moment. He patted your head, to calm you down. "It hurts?" You nodded. "But it feels good?" "A little. Do... do you feel good?" "Yes, very much." You looked at him smiling. "Really? Well, if you feel good, then I feel good." He started to go deeper, and deeper. Until, he decided to stop and already start thrusting. "Ah! Maine..." He started to go faster. You clenched on the sheets. He was starting to now hit your G-spot. Which he did, and you moaned in the pillows. Then he started to thrust you in inhuman speed. Shaking his bed, and juices flowing out of you. Maine was starting to growl in pleasure. "Maine... I'm... I'm..." You moaned, as you cummed on his penis. Maine was now going faster amd faster. He was going to make you cum again.  He was starting to cum, he pulled you close to him. So you he feel your body against him he cummed. "Maine..." "Together!" Then you both blissfully climaxed.

You both fell on each other. Maine buried his face in your chest. You held him close. "Looks like I won't be walking for two days."