Florida X Chubby Reader

Setting: Season 14

~
You looked at yourself in the mirror. You pulled on your extra skin. You signed, as you proceeded to put on your clothes. You were a assistance to Butch Flowers. The Director put you as a assistance to Flowers. Just so the Alpha could be unknown. So everything was just fine.

Today, we are going hire some soldiers for this war. Well, pretty dumb ones that is. But still, you were going to be the shadow. The reason why because of your body. It was chubby, that meant it was unattractive.

You were part of Freelancer Project. Sure you weren't fast. But you were really good at weapons. Like instant kill, that's how good you were. But due to the situation right now, this was the best you can do. But it was so awkward too. With your used-to-be-crush Butch Flowers or Agent Florida. It was really awkward, but you had to go along. Besides, he would never notice you. Ypu knew why.

"Okay (Y/N), are you ready?" He asked, as you regained baxk ti reality. "Yes, let's get started."

Few Hours

"Well, that seems to be everything." "Good. Make sure you put them in the data." "Yes Mr. Flowers." You got the computer and started putting in the data. You heard footsteps coning behind you. Then someone covered your eyes.

"C'mom Butch. I got work to do." You chuckled, as he romved his hands. "Oh c'mon, let's have a bit of fun. I mean you always work so hard. So why not have a little bit of fun?" "I wish I could, but you know our orders." You said.

Everything was quiet, only the sound of you typing away at the computer. Florida was looking at you. Top to bottom, sure you were chubby. But he didn't really care. All he cared was your personality and confidence. Sure everything eas bad, but you kept you confidence up.

It's been a while since Project Freelancer. When he heard you were assigned to him. He was exicted, he can get close to you now. He had a crush on you since you entered the project. Sure it was hard for you at first. But thank to him, you managed. In return, you would always encourage and be there for him. "I know you can do it!" You said, as he went on his first mission.

Eversince he held his feeling s for you. But was too shy to tell you. He waited for the perfect time to tell you. Now was the time to tell you. "Done!" You said, as you stretched out your arms. "How was it?" "It was good, but tiring." "I see."

He sneakily walked over to you. Then he placed his hands on your shoulders. You jumped, looked behind you. It was just Butch, and he was massaging your shoulders. "Jesus, don't scare me like that." "Aw, but that was funny." He laughed, as he continued to massage your shoulders. "Thanks Butch, even though I didn't need it." "Actually, you do." You laughed.

"Hey, (Y/N)." "Yeah?" "I've meaning to tell you this for a while, and I hope you understand too." You looked at him and he was blushing. "I love you, I mean it. You were always there for for me. You never once doubted me. I only like you for your personality, not your size. I hope you can feel the same way." You blushed, speechless at what he just said. You had tears in your eyes.

You were happy, your crush likee you. Not because of your body. You always felt ashamed of it, but now you were happy. "I love you too." You said, as he hugged you.

"So... now that we are in a relationship. Can we..." He went red, at first you didn't know what he meant. Until you were red too. "But... we just started." "I know but please." He went on his knees. "Please, I don't wanna die a virgin." You thought about it for a long time. With his consent begging, you had to give in. "Okay, but go easy on me!" "Yes! Okay, let's go to my room.

;)

You laid on his bed. You only had your bra and underwear on. "Sorry, if I'm chubby." You apologized. But he kissed you. "I don't care." He said. As he removed your bra slowly. Your breasts popped out. He licked one nipple. You moaned, as he licked around your nipple. He bucked his hips against yours. "B-Butch." He chuckled, as he went to the next one. He sucked on it really hard. Then you started bucking your hips. The way he licked your nipples was so good. You started getting wet.

Once he was done, he trailed his tongue from your breasts to your underwear. He took off your underwear with his teeth. He separated your folds. "Already this wet? Well, let's fix that." He licked your juices off your vagina. You moaned like crazy as he started licking it like a ice cream cone. He licked every sweet spot in you. Making sure he tasted all of your juices. You were starting to feel yourself cum. Until, he bit that clit so hard, you cummed. He drank all of your juices. "You taste really delicious." You blushed, and covered your face. He chuckled, now it was his turn to cum.

He pulled you to him. He pulled down his boxers. You were gping look, but you didn't. But you felt something hot and big against your hole. "(Y/N), it's gonna hurt but I'll be going gentle on you." "O-Okay." He kissed your neck.

Then slowly thrusted in you. You moaned, but in pain. He went half, so you can asjust. "G...Go." He pulled back, and thrusted in you. "Oh (Y/N)... you're so tight and warm." He moaned as he thrusted into you fast. You were breathing hard at this point. You felt him breaking your walls. He so hot and big. You felt him throbbing in you. "Ah, yes..  you feel good." He said, as slammed himself with force against you. He hitted your G-spot so hard. You felt yourself stretch because of him. "Yes, yes, oh God. (Y/N)... I'm going to..." He cummed into you, you also cummed. He felt your juices coming out on his penis. While you, felt his cum flow in you, feeling his hot and stickiness.

Once he was done, he fell on you. You both panted, and sweated. "That was... fun." "Yeah, that was." He said, as he in snuggled on you. "I love you Flowers." "And I you too, (Y/N).