Yandere Church X Reader

"Hey Church, when is (Y/N) gettibg better?" "Yeah Church, like, she's been out for days." Tucker and Caboose said. "Well, the medical supplies seem be coming in late. But she will get better." He said, Caboose clapped. "Can I go meet her, it will only-" "No!" He screamed and pointed his gun at Caboose.

They all were quiet. "Church. What. The. Fuck." Caboose started sniffling. "I.... I just wanna... see big s-" "Sorry buddy. A lots been though my mind guys. Sorry." He said. "Well shit, it's all cool. Besides, we can wait more, right Caboose?" Caboose nodded. "Well, I'll check on her." Church said, smirking under his helmet.

"Hey sweetie, I'm back." He said, but he walked in with no armor. There you laid on the bed. With your naked body showing.  He was carrying a mug. Just the sight of that make nod your head no. He sat down and placing the mug on the drawer. He lifted you head and opened your mouth. He grabbed the mug and poured it in your throat. You choked on it, as he smiled.

You then gulped it. Feeling the strong liquid go down. You knew your body would be taken over. He wasted no time and licked your nipple. You felt his tongue lick around the nipple.

Eversince you came, he's always been looking out for you. Seeing your personality and body. It was just like Tex's.... sometimes. You were caring and helpful to others. But rough and harsh sometimes. He started to believe that you were Tex. To the point in which he drugs you everyday and lies to everyone that you were sick. Even your sweet brother.

"Caboose..." He stops, the slivia dripping down. "Where.... where...  I.... miss..." You were crying, you just wanted your brother! This pissed him off. So he slapped you and kissed you. He made sure that you tasted his tongue. "Mmmm....mmmm...." You going wet and he then rubbed you area. "You digusting...." "No..." He to your area. "...piece of...." "....please don't...." He then spread your legs wide. "...cocking sucking whore..." "...not there! Please!"

He slammed into you, not caring if you bleed. He juat thrusted into you. With tears in his eyes. He looked at your face and body. Asking why can't you accept him. He knows he's an asshole and a piece of shit. But you saw the good in him. But now, it was all gone.

He made sure that you moaned and cried. His balls hitting your area. He could feel the womb and G-Spot tightening around him. You moaning like a crazy person. Feeling his dick tear your insides. Making you bleed, until you couldn't hold it and just came on him. He smiled and punished you, until your brain was mushed. You kept on cumming, until he finally cummed.

Few Months

You were now better. But not free, nothing but a dog now.