Emmet x Reader

Apparently LivingSolo909 is into old train dudes who are barely mentioned. Huh, the  ore you know. Question:

Do you ever get lonely, even when you're around people? Wait, better question. DO YOU GET FREAKING ART HOMEWORK BECAUSE I APPARENTLY DO!!!

Argh, storytime.

You and Cilan were back at the Battle train, eager to best the twins of the trains themselves. You both had defeated twenty other trainers. Cilan was a fanboy, no mistaking that. He would kill to meet these two. You, however, were a hardcore otaku-Level fangirl. You knew everything about the twins. You do your research. You are an obsessive kind of hardcore fan with all the merch to boot. You also have the occasional Cilan plushie but that's because he has to get you something for Christmas, right? He was your best friend since childhood. 

He grabed your wrist and sprinted up to the front, not like he needed to guide you anyway. You ran beside him. Pansage was on Cilan's shoulder and your own Excadril was inside its pokeball like the rest of your team. If it hadn't evolved it would be riding on your head.

You make it to the front of the train where the two masters held their heads up high and a pokeball for each of them. Your eyes glued to Emmet. 

...

...

...

D*mn.

He's hotter in real life!

You reached for Your pokeball contains excadrill, holding a squeal in your throat. Cilan was shaking, probably surpessing his fanboy-ness. That's just Cilan. The two men smirked.

"Hello."

"And welcome."

"Cilan."

"And (Your name)."

EMMET SAID YOUR NAME OMG!!! 

"We've been expecting you."

"To come challenge us, Cilan and (your name)."

"Are you ready?"

"For our double battle?"

The two boys threw out their Pokemon. Emmet sent out Elektros and Ingo his Kinkklank. Cilan shares a knowing and an I can't believe this is happening! Look before Pansage took the show and you threw up Excadrill's pokeball.

Time skip because I'm lazy, tired, and a worthless piece of sh*t. Sorry, no battle scenes right now. Maybe I'll edit one in. Enjoy this gif to satisfy your needs.

 Enjoy this gif to satisfy your needs

Sorry.

You cheered and lifted up Cilan in the titanic style when you won. Excadril And Pansage hi-fives as the two men returned their Pokemon. You final,y armed down and faced the, once again, beaming with pride.

"Well done."

"You beat us."

"Congratulations."

"Young couple."

Cilan and you awkwardly met eyes before bursting onto laughter, confusing the ooor two train masters. Cilan was spurting out things like we aren't dating! In between his fit of laughter and you were just red in the face from laughing do hard. Emmet And Ingo give eachother the We f*cked up look before you calm down enough to explain, but still not entirely calm.

"I'm not dating Cilan! He already has a girlfriend! Iris!"

"(YOUR NAME)!!!"

He stood up and blushed profoundly causing the two to chuckle. I go approached Cilan and Emmet approached you with a button symboling your completion of the battle train. Emmet spoke with you as Ingo spoke to Cilan.

"You And Your Excadril showed great power and tactics against Elektros and Klinkklank as we'll as superb teamwork with Pansage. Honestly I'm impressed how you pulled that off. Can you show me how, say, at the Nothern Castelia Café tomarrow at midday?"

HOLY ARCUES CHRIST FLUFFING CRAP FREAK DANG FEMALE DOG OTHER CUSS-WORD-SUBSTITUTIOND WHAT!? DID HE JUST ASK YOU ON A DATE!?!?!?!?!

You dumbly said yes before he smiled and rested his hand on your shoulder. 

"I can't wait."

Sorry this took so long I had to eat in the middle of writing this. Sorry. I know, bad Evangeline you should think about your readers! THey take priority! WHo cares abotu you're real life just post fan fiction! 

I know and I'm sorry. But I have homework and chores right now so wait a little while longer? Please? I know I'm asking a lot... sorry. I'll just let you be on your way.

~Eva