Clemont x Reader

You were walking in Lumiouse City with your precious Skitty walking at your side when you see a little blonde girl running around with a blonde boy your age with glasses and a jumpsuit out of the corner of your eye. You ignore them for now. You keep walking until you hear:

"She's perfect!"

Out of nowhere the little blonde girl grabs your hand and bends down on one knee. Skitty protectively growls at her but you just blinked at her as she began to speak.

"You look responsible and strong! Won't you take care of my brother?"

He brother? That's must have been the glasses boy. Well, he was pretty cute. Was she looking for a babysitter? You could see him running up to you both. You crouch down to talk to the girl, Skitty curling up next to you.

"Do you need someone to stay the night? Are your parents not home?"

She grinned and shook her head. The boy was closer now.

"Nope, I need you to marry my brother so I don't to no have to take care of him for the rest of my life."

She pouted at the last part and put her hands on her hips. Her lip was out and everything. You couldn't help but giggle at her childish and irrational behavior. Skitty hopped into your lap and you sat down cross legged, right there in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Well, I'm not old enough to get married."

"You can date him until you are! Perfect plan!"

"BONNIE!!!"

The blonde haired boy finally made it and he was huffing. That backpack must have been extremely heavy. His light blue jumpsuit went well with his body and his glasses were crooked on the bridge of his nose. He was pretty cute. You giggle at him as he fixed his glasses and scolded his sister.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that!"

"But you are a hopeless romantic! I'm just trying to help you!"

You watched these two with Skitty in your lap. You grab her pokeball and have her return before standing up and patting down your skirt. You smiled at them both.

"It's fine. I didn't mind at all. In fact, it was most amusing. Why don't you both meet me at Cafe Soleil for a cup of coffee? My treat."

You give them a wink before walking down that way. You left the siblings dumbfounded as you walk down the sidewalks of Lumiose city. You had to anywhere important to be. You had time before you had to report to Alexa for your next assignment. Maybe this fiasco would make for a good story. 

You make it to the cafe and reserve yourself a table of four. You release Skitty as she began to help you wrote a rough draft for the article, a fun little article with a most amusing story. Alexa should like it. Skitty mewed when the door opened and the two from before came in.

You smiled at them And waved them over, finishing up one last paragraph. THe little girl, presumingly Bonnie, took the seat right next to Skitty while the cute blonde boy say next to you with a red face.

"Hello again, may o get your names by chance?"

The boy flinched and the girl was too busy playing around with Skitty, now on the floor.

"I'm Clemont and this is my little sister Bonnie. She can be handful soemtimes. Sorry about earlier."

"No hard feelings. Wait, Clemont. As in the Clemont? Lumiouse City gym leader and renowned inventor?!"

You stood up excitedly as he nodded sheepishly. You squealed like one of the fangirls at your station as you fumbled arousn for a recorder and a fresh sheet of paper on the notepad you wrote the rough draft in. He seemed perplexed at this whole reaction.

"Can I please get an interview? Pleeeeeease?! Alexa will probally promote me if I do! Maybe I will become a Lumiose tower reporter! Eeeeeeeee!"

You squeal again as you get everyhting set up, the waiter comes around and you order swiftly. You turn back to Clemont as Bonnie plays with your partner Pokemon.

"You said you want an interview, right?"

"Absolutely! Now, first question..."

You go on questioning him on his latest inventions, battles, and little sister problems since you have th first hand story and vocal accounts. You smirked when everything was recorded and written down. You had an raise in the bag. 

You grew fond of Clemont and Bonnie. In fact, you set up every month you three plus Skitty would meet up a time Cafe Soleil to catch up and get a few more stores out of Clemont.

You grew to love him, he was cute and clever after all.

Maybe one day...

One day...

That sucked. Request plz. I'm almost out of ideas....

Halp.

~Eva