Brendan x Reader

Another request from our lovely leafeon_leaf_3366 for this dude right here so question time!

Does anyone here remember Codename: Kids Next Door?

STORYTIME!

"Mister Birch, What's this Pokemon?"

"(Your name), I told you to stop calling me Mister Birch. I'm only eighteen."

"Well you're the Pokemon Professor Of the Hoenn region and you won't let me use thst title, so I have to assume the surname Mister."

You began working for Brendan Birch after he saved you from your anusive family and their horrible Pokémon beating you again on the outskirts of rustbro city. He took you back to littleroot town and nursed you to sufficiently health. You insisted you become his 'servant' to trepay him but he wanted you as an assistant. That brings us to the present.

"It's just Brendan. And this is a Shroomish, native to Hoenn. You know, May used to have a shroomish when we were kids."

Brendan's friend May was the champion of Hoenn. After beating Steven tone he was brought down to an elite Four member for the steel type, causing Glacia to be retired because there are no snowy cities in Hoenn. Roxanne quit being a gym leader and a boy named Wally took his place becoming a mixed me type leader there similar to Varidian city's Green. The famous green haired trainer and his Gallade attract more visitors to the trainer's school.

"Ah, I see. And this is a Grass type?"

"Uh-Huh. It evolves into Breloom. Say, (your name), we never got you a Pokemon of your own no way did we?"

"N-no sir."

"And you're too special to get a normal starter, aren't you."

"Mister Birch! Please! I'm fine I don't deserve one! Woah, what's Shoormish doing?"

He sighed at your denial and low self esteem as you change the subject. Shroomish was waddling around in a circle with yellow spores spurting out of it. You leaned closer in awe a time the phenomenon but Brendan pulled you back arm the sight before the spores got to you.

"Don't do that! It was using stun spore!"

"Is that a move?"

"Yes and ir paralyzes victems!"

"Oh....sorry Mister Birch...."

"It's Brendan! And oh, your arm... let's go back to the lab to get that healed up."

He was caressing your wrist because the shock of the spores clung to the veins causing your arm to lose function entirely. You wished you could feel his touch but apparently the spores also nullify sensory cells in your hand. You sighed and obliged, going with him back to the lab.

This is short and horrible, sorry friend!

~Eva