N x Reader

Request by nine other than PokemonGladion again and then there is a question time!

Who here has been into Pokémon since Kanto? I wish I could be but my first game was crystal. XP. I went back and bought Pokémon red to play it! I've played at least one game from every region!

OMG I SAID GALACTIC NOT PLASMA I CHANGED IT ALL BUT I MAY HAVE LEFT ONE BY ACCIDENT SORRY

STORYTIME!

After the Resheram and Zekrom incident, team plasma was forcefully disbanded by the authorities. You haven't seen anyone you knew. Not Colress, not N, no one! 

It was New Year's Eve a year hence the team plasma shutdown and your loyal friend Krookidile was waking next to you. You'd never force him into a pokeball. Pokemon were our equals, not our slaves.

You'd always ask for consent before doing anything. You'd never make them battle unless they were okay with it or wanted to. All of your Pokémon decided to run back to the wild where they felt they belonged, Except Krookidile. 

Krookidile wanted to stay with you because you treated Pokémon like they were your siblings, unlike many of the harsh trainers of Unova who only care for themselves. You hated to see such people.

You stood in nimbassa city where almost the whole population gathered for the grand fireworks tonight. You sighed and looked at all the Trainers. Krookidile has to be the only Pokémon visible to you. Selfish trainers cramming the poor pokemon into balls. You hated it.

Your eyes caught onto someone in front of you with long green hair. They were separated from you by a little bit of distance and about thirty people. But once Krookidile saw him too, with the cap and all, you extanged a look.

"You think it's him too, right? The prince?"

Krookidile nodded as you both pushed your way through the crowd. While doing so you fumbled in your bag to find your badge you managed to hide from the cops and Looker. You pin it on your chest when you're just behind the prince. You were giddy to find someone you knew.

Krookidile got to him first and once you made it you saw N. The N stroking his head like old times. Krookidile never looked happier. He was also smiling when he turned and saw you  your badge too. The badge converted your higher status in the antagonist guild.

"Admin (Your name)?"

You grinned as you took a knee in the tough crowds. You did the captain ginu of the ginu force thing.

"Milord N. At your services."

You looked up at him to see him smiling with glee. You stood up and he abruptly took you in his arms.

"I haven't seen someone who's shared my beliefs in so long! Everyone told me to see a pshyciatrist! I've found you! The one admin whom truely understood me!"

As he was exclaiming things people took no attention and started firing off fireworks. Krookidile started playing with the small Pansage he had around.

"I'm glad to see you too, Lord N. I've been trying to track you for months. Now I've found you."

"I'm so glad. Have you seen anyone else? Dad! Colress?"

"No, I'm afraid not. Sorry my prince."

He looked saddened but made himself happy again by looking at you.

"I see Krookidile is still with you."

"He doesn't want to go, unlike all my other friends."

He smiled at the fact you said your friends and not your pokemon.

"Friends come and go but Plasma is forever, that's what Dad always said."

"And the Master was right. plasma through And through. Like you, me, and Krookidile. We'll build anew and try again. As long as it takes to please you, young Master N."

You bowed and kissed the prince's hand and he beamed. No one took you into mind. Krookidile found his own badge in the bag and wore it with pride. You spent New Years with your liege.

Then the next year would initiate your second attempt at making the world understand thst Pokémon were our equals.