Trip x Reader

A request by LivingSolo909 done RIGHT so here we are! Those of you who don't know, Trip is the rival in the Unova anime of Pokemon. 

I'm going to add my own twist because of his Bulbapedia page so STORYTIME!!!

Being Alder's little sister was hard!

He was the champion of Unova so for years you've been followed by paparazzi and all that jazz. You wanted a break and to battle for fun! You hated battling people because they wanted to see if you were as strong as alder. Of course you weren't! You're, like, ten years old!

You sighed And entered the Pokemon center. You bumped onto a blonde boy with a surperior ar his side. He had light onyx orbs and a stare colder than steel. It was honestly so cool!

"Who are you."

He crossed his arms and you bowed apologetically. He seemed to not recognize you. Great.

"Sorry! My name is (Your name) and-"

His eyes went wide at the sound of your name. Oh boy here we go again. Your sleeping darumaka pokes its head out of your bag.

"Eh?! Alder's little sister?! No way!"

You slapped a hand over his mouth. He was a bit shorter than you so you could.

"Do you want the entire region to know I'm here?! Look. I just came to heal my Pokemon. Sorry for bumping into you."

"It's no problem at all!"

He grinned dumbfoundedly. Alder must be his role model. That's when three more kids your age approached him. His scowl went back in place.

"Trip!"

The ravanette with a cap on called. His Pikachu was resting on his shoulder. A girl was behind him And she had normal Dragon Village clothing. The third was a green haired boy you knew as Cilan, the gym leader. What was he doing all this way form Striaton City?

"Arceus save me now."

"Hey Trip! How's it going? Wanna battle?!"

This boy certainly had a lot of energy. You meet eyes with Cilan. He gasps causing the dragon-Girl to be confused.

"Hey, Ci, long time no see."

"(Your name)! Why aren't you with Alder? He must be worried sick again! Did you run off?"

"Yeah. He's too protective! I want to be able to battle myself! I'm ten now!"

You puffed and crossed your arms. The blonde boy, apparently Trip, chuckled under his breath at your behavior. When the ravenette spoke again his scowl resurfaced.

"Who?"

"Ash! I know her! That's Alder's little sister!"

"Correct, Iris, and Shen came to my gym before for a battle. She's doing the gym challenge."

You smirked and held up seven badges. Your last one was in this city. You went a little bit out of order. What? You had to prove to Alder that you were capable!

"I'm one away."

The boy, Ash, laughed and Trip smirked. Both held up badge cases. Ash had five but Trip had six. He must've already battled Skyla.

"Two away."

"What? No way I'm in dead last! We better step up our game Pikachu! Later Trip!"

"Huh? You're just going to leave us?! AAAAAAASH!!!"

"Iris! Hold up!"

The other two ran after Ash and Trip shook his head.

"That idiot is my rival aparently. He's too stupid."

"I can be your rival if you want. Heck, I wouldn't mind training up and waiting for you to come back to beat Skyla. I have time."

"Why would you?"

"I believe rivals should be on the sameness pace but competitive. Right? Not either of them too weak or strong."

"Yeah! That's awesome!"

"Hey, why don't i go with you? Some of the leaders have tactics that are pretty tricky to germ  grip on. I can train you for them!"

Trip looked awestruck. The sister of his hero offering to become his travel partner And rival. You stuck out you're hand and shook on it. After you'd heal your Pokemon, off to the next city!

Mostly dialogue and I'm sorry but I didn't know what else to do! How did you like being sister of the Champion? I KEPT WANTING TO SAY DAUGHTER D*MNIT

~