A/N

PHEW THAT WAS A LOT

but I fear my quality is slipping.

I'm so sorry!

But yesterday was a turn and burn kinda day! I mean, How many one Shots did I do? I was at ninety or so parts the day before and now look at the book! One twenty five! I did at least fifteen oneshots yesterday!

Man, I feel sorry for whoever left the book yesterday because they have a lot of catching uo to do! 😝

STILL NEED VOTES

WHO IS THE BIGGER DREAMBOAT

so far: 

Steven: one

 Ilima: one

WE NEED MORE VOTES

I found this for the competition

I found this for the competition. XP

Now, onto more pressing matters.

I fear I may be doing characters nobody wants to see when I have one Shots thought of by me. Like doing the same characters over and over again.

Are those the character you really want to see? I've been doing a lot of Alola boys (Ilima and Hau) recently so I'm wondering if you are all okay with that.

I've also been doing Trevor a lot too. Are you guys okay with that? 

I kinda like characters with flexibility, room for headcannons and theories. Like Ilima and Trevor being prime examples.

But I have some ideas for some really cool chapters, like the Colress you'll be back, a contest spectacular scene maybe with Ruby (who is different than Brendan.), a fanboying party with Cilan, Chili versus Barry or something somehow, and I definately will do an xMale!reader soon. None of these are garunteed except the xMale!reader. If you want one of these request it.

Just some spitballs.

I love you all

Please keep in touch with me

Keep reading

Keep being you

Because you're awesome

And I love you

Bye!

~Eva