Cress x Reader

Yeah I'm doing the trio again

Yeah I'm doing the trio again. Why? Look at them! So kawaii though! Alright, let's just get to the story while I have the Submas parodies in my head. Oh! They're all from a channel called Ad-Emmet so please go check it out! I commented a lot of links on that four thousand word Ingo one. Let's get back on track with a storytime. WARNING: FLUFF OVERLOAD

You were gathering flowers for your Paraplegic twin. She couldn't get out of the house without a wheelchair and she was sick to top that off. She loved flowers so you went to Striaton square to get her some flowers! Reader-Chan, you really are a cinnamon roll!

As you were plucking the brightly hued plants you saw a boy woth blue hair covering his right eye walk uo to you. He had a smile. He crouched down next to you. He looked at your basket to see the wild roses and daisies you had gathered.

"Hello."

"Hi!"

You beamed at the boy. He was familiar. His outfit resembled a waiter's Andy a butler's at the same time. Wait... a waiter? Was he one of the Striaton brothers?

"May I ask what you're doing?"

"Collecting wild flowers for my sister! She can't walk so I'd bring them to her!"

Your childish and innocent grin caused his face to soften even more. In cress's Head he was swearing thst you were too innocent to be here. The fact was you were on the dangerous side of Striaton where the gangs like to be. He figured you, with your immature grin and pure white sundress, didn't belong there.

"Why don't we go find flowers elsewhere?"

He looked in your eyes smiling. You loved smiles. Smiles meant happiness and happiness meant everything was okay. When everything was okay you felt good inside. You liked feeling good inside. 

"Are they different from these? My sister likes different kinds of flowers! She doesn't get outside much."

How you had the same grin saying this sad tale confused Cress, burn he nodded.

"There are Tulips, Dafadils, Crysamthimums and more flowers I'm sure she'll enjoy."

You cheered and let him take you by the hand, grabbing your basket of flowers in the other, and walking away with him. You felt glares on your back but you didn't mind. Apparently you were about to be jumped by a gang until Cress saved your oblivious, cute self.

You gasped when you saw all the varieties of colors and more shapes in flowers. You were in the outskirts of Striaton leading to the next route where wild flowers grew in abundance. Your mother never let you near the outskirts of Striaton in fear you'd get attacked. But the boy was here so you'd be okay.

"Wow! I've never seen this one before!"

You fell to your knees I'm fromt of a large flower with huge petals, like a Venasaur's fully bloomed bulb. Without the spots. It was pink and dark magenta near the center. It was beautiful. Cress smiled and sat by you.

"It's a very beautiful flower."

He looked at you as your eyes sparkled in wonder. You gently took the flower Andy plucked it, keeping the roots in the ground so it'd grow back. Your momma said keep the roots so the flowers won't die forever. You looked over at Cress again.

"You're the gym leader, right?"

"Indeed, I'm Cress. The water type brother. Now may I ask for yor name, Miss?"

You giggled.

"I'm (Your name)!"

You went back to picking flowers you thought you're soster would love and Cress helped you. After a while he tapped your shoulder and you looked in his oceanic blue eyes.

"Hmm?"

He lifted up a crown made entirely out of flowers and you gasped, dropping the lily in your hand. You looked one his eyes in wonder.

"How did you do that?!"

Cress chuckled. You were acting like such a little kid. It was most amusing and adorable. Seeing your eyes light up at the smalles thing made him feel mature, responsible, like an older brother instead of a younger twin...triplet...

"I just weaved it together. Want me to show you how?"

"Yes please! My sister would love one of these!"

The fact you were always thinking of your sister made him even happier to be around you. He plucked three flowers and braided them. He turned to you.

"Starting off is always the hardest part. Do you know how to braid?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Good. Just keep braiding the stems of the flowers in and the crown will be done in no time."

You grinned at Cress and then focused on the crown. For a solid fifteen minutes Cress watched you work hard on the flower crown. When you were done you cheered.

"I did it!"

He chuckled as you placed it carefully in your basket. Your white dress had broken petals scattered over the skirt and you also had some stems in your hair. It was cute. Then you sat behind Cress, confusing him.

"Can I braid your hair, Cress?"

How could he say no to your adorable face? He sighed and nodded. You cheered as you weaved flowers into his hair, purloin his bangs back to reveal his second eye. You placed the braid his bangs made behind his ear, the tiny flowers bringing out the blue of his eyes. You moved in front of him to check your craft. Your lips spread into a smile.

"You look beautiful Cress!"

A light pink dusted his cheek so and his kind, polite smile remained the same. You loved smiles.

"Thank you. Now, shall I escort you home?"

You giggled, picking up the basket.

"If you want to!"

With that, Cress walked you home.

Bonus because I can

When Cress walked back into the Resteraunt he was stopped by his brothers. He just walked you, the cutest and most innocent girl in existance, home. You also had him stay to meet your Mom, Dad, and twin sister. They adored him and asked him to come over for dinner when the Time was right. He'd have to ask to take the evening off from work at the resteraunt. But chili and Cilan found him before he could start looking. Chili erupted in laughter as Cilan held back a few snickers. Cress was confused why.

"What? What's so funny?"

Chili died laughing, now on the floor. There were no customers at three in the afternoon, luckily, so the embarrassment was private. Cress looked at Cilan.

"Cress, your hair."

Cress's hand moved to check his bangs but he forgot they were pulled back by a braid. A braid you put in. His fingers touched the delicat flowers weaved into his hair and he gasps. He forgot to take it down when he came in. His face made Chili's hair jealous.

"Shut up! Can I just take the evening off?!"

Chili calmed down just enough to make a snide remark.

"Why? Got a date?!"

Chili and Cilan died yet again. Cress coudl see their souls shoot out of them with each very snort. Cress rolled his eyes and went to the upstairs my loft where the triplets lived. In his room he took out a small flower. A rare blue rose that you found and gave to him. He sighed and put the rose in a place where it would never wither away. He kept his hair the same when he went over for dinner.

I swear this fanfic Is so sweet I wont be able To eat candy for a month... hope you enjoyed It!

~Eva