Gladion x Reader

Request by PewNebbyPew and they are SO supportive of me and my art I've been posting And plz go follow them! Also, since this is their request chapter I'll put some more art st the bottom for them. Sorry it's not Gladion, still Ilima. Question time!

Do you have a type of boys you're interested in? Or a certain trait you want in your future partner? I want them to be smarter than me. I just do, just in case I mess up they know better.

STORYTIME!

It's been years since you attempted the Island challenge and foiled the plans of the elusive Lusamine. Years.

Hau became the MeleeMelee Island Kahauna after his grandfather quit. Kukui was growing old and Lilie was rumored to be replacing him sometime soon with her newfound confidence. Your Mom went back home to Kanto but you refused to leave. Alola was your home.

Lastly, your rival. Gladion. He went missing after Lusamine's defeat. Unlike Lillie, he had a strong relationship with his mother. You missed him the most. You still lived on Meleemelee with all your friends but you could Mantine surf to other islands whenever you wanted. But you were getting quite big. You were an adult now.

You stepped out into the crisp morning sun of Alola and sighed in content. Another beautiful day and your own Alolan Persian could say the same. You caught an Alolan meowth on your journey as a kid to make your Normal meowth less lonely when you would get home. She evolved as you can clearly see and you still love her.

Your other Pokémon stayed at the research lab Since Lillie needed them for some studies. Like how you had a invisibles tie thar bound to each of your Pokémon. Get that reference and I love you.

You decided to go on a stroll on Route one. The Pokémon didn't disturb you with your age And with you're overpwered Persian at your side. You were just walking when Persian started hissing to soemthing off in the distance. You thought nothing of it until something warped around your eyes and mouth and dragged you behind the brush of the bushes and trees.

You gagged a bit until the hand was off your mouth and soon followed the one on your eyes. YOu lock onto perisma first who was surprisingly calm in the situation. What? The only people Persians are calm around are Hau, Kukui, Mom, Lillie, and.....

You look up and meet with bright eyes muddled with emo feelings. Blonde hair that reminded you of a Combuskin. The same black and baggy clothes as ever.

"GLADION?!"

"Hush. Do you want me to Be arrested?!"

"Arrested, why?"

You take notice of the position you were in. He was you pulled in his lap. You didn tmove since he was the one who put you in the place.

"Lusamine is my mom and I helped her. They want me in for life."

"But...Lillie-"

"Lillie didn't help Lusamine, now did she?"

You silence yourself and look down. He sighs. Still as innocent as ever. It's been a long way, without him, your friend. You swore you'd tell him all bout it when you saw him again.

"I missed you."

He flinched.

"You missed me?"

"Uh-Huh."

There was an awkward silence until Persian nudged Gladion from behind into you more. He blushed a bit, being the tsundere he is.

"Hey, Gladion. Let's go to my house. You'll be safe there."

"Right."

You both stood up and walked back from route one to your home.

Gladion stayed there a long while. He never left. Ever.

It was like you were married. 

And that's that! PewNebbyPew, here is some more Ilima art I drew for you. Fun facts, I showed my mom and she Too know pictures of it to send to my Artist Aunt! She also thought he was a girl at first. I got little salty after that...

 I got little salty after that

I'm most proud of thst last one

I'm most proud of thst last one. Hope you liked it!

~Eva