Cress x Reader

The resteraunt was busy as always. You sat with your Aipom who was right across the table and in his own chair. He had his normally grin as you waited for your reoccurring waiters, The Striaton brothers, To make their rounds to your table.

You weren't hungry, but Aipom was And it was an excuse to see your crush. The blue haired, smooth, hot, amazing, chill, cool, spectacular boy whose name sent shivers down your spine And makes your heart accelerate. Cress.

Ever since you moved to Striaton city you saw him and your heart went boom. You were helpess, down for the count and drowning in it. Given the chance you would be screaming I do at the top of your lungs and wrapping yourself into his arms...

"Ah, (Your name), what a pleasant surprise. Your usual?"

You blink a few times to get yourself back to reality. You stare into his one visible eye. He looks back at you and suddenly you're helpless again. Oh gosh JUST LOOK AT HIS EYES. He had intellegant eyes and a hunger pangs frame. And when he came by you forgot your dang name, that is until he said it.

"Oh! No, but the usual for Aipom. I'll just have a tea."

"What kind?"

"You know me well, Cress, need I even ask?"

He smiled warmly.

"So basically chef's choice? Chili's in the kitchen tonight..."

"Nevermind! Just a green tea with a tad of sweetener!"

He chuckled at your reaction and you glance at the nearby occupants of the tables staring at you and you flush as red as his brother's hair. 

"Alright, (Your name)."

He smiles and blinks, or was that a wink? He goes back, Andy gives the order to Chili when you hear a Bunch of squeals. Aipom stands up and gets his game face on, growling a bit at the fangirls of the brothers.

Of course they had fangirls! They were gym leaders and waiters and chefs and just amazing! Ecspecially Cress. You overheard them and just looked at Aipom, getting madder with every moment.

"Oh my gawd Cilan is soooo dreamy!"

"Chili's the hottest!"

"Cress is the coolest!"

"No, Chili is best!"

"Cilan!"

"Chili!"

"CILAN!!!"

You mute runder your breath:

"Cress."

It was barely audible but you didn't take in account the bluenette waiter setting down the small cup in front of you. He blinked, clearly blinked, and Aipom just glanced at you. Panpour handed Aipom it's own order and they start communicating in their own language.

"Did you just-"

"No I didn't!"

You are burning up, your cheeks red hot and you jsut wanted to hide in hole. Cress walked over closer to you. You felt a super though the whole resteraunt was watching. Soon enough a Cress fangirls told them and now the whole resteraunt was wathcing. 

Cress was inches from your face.

"(Your name), do you like me?"

The blood in your cheeks was boiling amd your heart thudded hard and quanitively against the walls of your chest. He was inches away. You could feel his breath on your lips. Your stomach was doing Acrobatics around your other organs and you were practically hypervenalating.

"I...I....I..."

You squeeze your eyes shut and whisper:

"Yes."

Then you feel Something cool, pleasant, and welcoming make contact with your own lips. You were too scared to open your eyes, but they relaxed. Cress... His lips danced along yours. Reluctantly he pulled away smiling. He cupped his hand against  your cheek and began caressing it.

"I'm glad."

You glance out of the corner of your eye to see people hawking and recording, even his own brothers and Pokémon coming out to watch. You gasp for a big breath before you close your eyes as he kisses you deeply again. 

Aipom was cheering you on and Panpour was just proudly watching similar to how a parent would.

Cress...

I hope you Cress fangirls likes that. And kuddos to you if you can count how many references I made in those two paragraphs. Requests? I'll take a whole lot right after Cilan! But feel free to request right here, right now!

~Eva 

(I'm almost used to the new name!)