N x Reader

Request by DoodleGhost for an N x reader where... Ain't spoiling! Sorry! And N may be a bit OOC (out of character) heads up. And I did fudge with what you requested, sorry!

Also Spoiler Alert for his name.

You stroked the Deerling in front of you with your tiny, four year old hands as the five year earn old boy stood next to you, beaming. The Deerling lost an eye and had a large chunk cut out of its ear. You pitted the tiny Pokémon, even at such a tender young age.

"What happened to it."

"Her."

"What happened to her?"

You turned to meet the boy's eyes and he frowned deeply, looking now back at the abused Pokémon he cared for so much.

"Deerling's trainer hurt her in anger after a loss."

You sympathetically patted the pokemon's head and it smiled, leaning into your touch. You giggle at this and the boy smiles at you. That's when it hits you.

"I don't know your name."

"My name?"

"Yeah! What's it?"

"Natural Harmonia Groupis."

You cocked your head in confusion and let out a, "huh?", before he giggled gleefully at you're confusion. You sit down, cross-legged, and the Deerling lays down and puts her head in your lap. Deerling was about to fall asleep.

"You can call me N for short!"

"N! N! N! N! N!"

You couldn't stop saying the letter, causing him to laugh along with you. 

How you got here in the first place? Well you were abandoned in the woods and you followed a Litwick out of curiosity and ended up here woth the green haired N.

"What's your name?"

"My name?"

"Yeah."

You looked up at the sky, a few pidove were flying about. You coudl see some scars on a few of them. You look at the trees to see multiple of the three elemental monikers swinging in them, but a few missing some limbs or an eye or such.

"I don't know."

"You don't have a name?"

"Nuh-uh!"

You giggle but he looks at you sorrowfully and guiltily. Nothing was his fault. You smile at him.

"Make one for me!"

"Oh, okay! How about... (Long list of words that are herbal/remediac That Spell your name)"

You cock your head again and he smiles.

"(Your name) for short!"

"Ah!"

You gleefully smile at him as he pulls you up by your tiny hand, causing Deerling to wake and stand up. A bunch of the abused and scarred Pokemon came around you both to play and you had a jolly good time.

If only things coudl go back to the way they were.

You sigh fondly at the memory as you fiddle with your uniform and hat. You glanced at the pokeballs on your belt making sure they were perfect. 

Once you were summoned by Colress, you walked up for ally to the throne room to see the king of King Plasma himself sitting on the throne with the very same Deerling in his lap. You get on one knee and bow To him. You how to King N of Team Plasma.

"Ah, Admin (Your Name)."

"Yes?"

"A report?"

"Of course. Two children have come up and thwarted a few of our plans. A boy and girl seemingly named Black and White. They're trainers."

He scoffed and you mimicked him, getting glares from his adoptive father and the scientist.

"Perhaps I can show them a lesson, sire?"

He smiled.

"With the trust you have with your partners, no, Your equals, I wouldn't doubt your capability. Send a few Grunts with you. Maybe soon we'd can walk peacefully with Pokémon as out equals in life."

"I couldn't say it any better, N."

He smiled again and muttered somthing o lay you coudl hear, adding you to smirk yourslef.

"Be safe, love."

How about that? Yeah it sucked. Sorry. I can re-do it if you want.

~Eva