Wally x Reader

Seriosuly, this cinnamonroll needs WAY more love!

OMG THAT IS A THING!? Pfft, Wally strutting like Olivia is awesome! Whelp, STORYTIME!!!

The instant the word traveled you ran to Venduarf town as fast as you could, forgetting you had a flying Pokémon that could take you there. 

You zoomed through Mauvile and sprinted across trainers about to ask for a battle. You zipped and glided through due to the adrenaline and rush of worry going through your mind. 

You rush in front of a house and knock on it frantically. His father answers. His face was solemn. He was clearly crying.

"(Your name)...come in."

"IS HE OKAY!?" 

Tears flooded your eyes as you screamed. He jut looked down and whispered:

"We don't know."

You're breath was uneven. Your lungs hurt from running And so did your legs. He took you to the room where the green-topped boy laid on his bed, struggling to breathe. He had blankets hugging him from all angles except on his face. Just above his closed eyes a freezing cloth was draped over his forehead. His chest heaved up and down very...very...very slowly. He had a breathing mask over his mouth and a machine powered by his own Gallade's psychic ability kept air pumping into the Now thirteen year old boy's lungs.

"Wally..."

You stroked the blanket where you anticipated his hand to be. His sister could be heard wailing in another room. His Gallade had a very pained look. His father's kept his head bowed. His uncle was with His mother in the front room discussing important matters. Wally was just there, peaceful.

"Wally please...stay strong. You're the strongest person I know. I'm proud to call you my rival And   Best friend. Please..."

A tear dropped onto the blanket, then a few more. You clutched the blanket and grabbed a hold of his hand. Gallade gave you a warning glare in case you hurt him. Wally's eyes fluttered open. He smiled under the mask to see you. His smile was weak.

"(Your...nick...name...)"

You gasped and turned to Wally. You caressed his cheek and shushed him. Gallade was surpirsed he was awake at all. What was it like before you arrived?

"Wally! Shhh! Shh! Save your strength and stay alive. Please... just, stay Alive and awake."

"A...wa...ke?"

You nodded, more tears falling.

"I'm afraid if you sleep, you won't wake up."

Wally looked into your eyes and saw the desperatness in there. He closed his eyes and opened them again instead of nodding. He was clearly tired. You rubbed his cheek as his father came back into the room. He saw Wally's eyes. Open.

"Wally! You're alive! Honey! He's awake!"

"His still and bad condition, sir."

Gallade nodded and he quieted down. Wally heaved in air and expelled it. His mother and Uncle and sister came into the room. Everyone was silent as Wally breathed in and out sickly. Through those the blanket, Wally kept grasping your hand as if it was the thing keeping him alive.

Everyone was so relieved he was awake. But everyone had things to settle around his illness. Paying for the machine, getting medicines, making food, everyone had a job. Your job? Staying right there by Wally's side and Gallade's side. With both of you watching him, he couldn't die. And he could sleep without fears of not waking up again.

Sad, I know. But I enjoyed writing this for an odd enough reason.

~Eva