Green x Reader Part Two

Requested by both lovely leafeon_leaf_3366 AND IAmAFanOfStuff. After this I want sleep since it's nine thirty p.m where I live right now.... question maybe?

Who do you ship with Ash? As much as I Dislike Serena, her or Misty or Dawn. Bite me.

STORYTIME!

You made it back to your mother's House in Pallet Town. Yes, Pallet town. You moved to Varidian city with green after dating for, what, THREE YEARS!!!

You were just so mad at him you couldn't bare to be around him! 

Your mother was overjoyed to have you home. After your father's died and your younger brother went on his own journey she loved alone with her Arcanine partner. She loved company of other human beings.

You helped her around, did chores, all the normal stuff.

After two months, two FRICKING MONTHS, you got a knock on the door. Your mother was taking her nap so you went up to the door. Arcanine was at your side when you opened it.

Oh, the horror on your face.

Green, or Gary if you rather, was standing there with his playboys smirk, you're favorite flowers in his hand, a tuxedo, and his Persian at his side.

"Hey, babe, long time no see."

"What are you doing back here?!l

He shrugged, keeping his normal smirk. God, he was being a kid again. A cocky little kid who thinks he can just get whatever he wants.. tch.

"I gave you cooldown time, so you ready to come back?"

"Hell no!"

"Watch your mouth, baby."

"Hell f*cking no im not going back! And it's (Your name), I'm not your baby."

You turned your heel and slammed the door. Arcanine was growling too rough the door at Persian. This continued for thirty seconds. Why was he still there? You checked the peephole after a minute. Still there. He checked his watch as if waiting for you to come outside.

Ha. Hope you wait until you die, a$$hole.

Sure, it has been two months but he still was a self-centered prick! No way you were going back back with him! That's was three perfect years of your life wasted!

You honestly debated wether to humiliate him or jus leave him.

Eh, your espeon (which you evolved your eevee when you went with Green to Johto) foretold rain to be coming within the hour so that's should be good enough.

Jerk.

How's that? I can redo it for a happier ending if ya want.

~Eva