Steven Stone x Reader

You held two stones in each of your hands, your partner sitting obediently in front of you. You placed the thunder stone in Your bag because your brother already chose Jolteon. Your sister still didn't evolve hers yet so you had a choice. Did you want a Vaporeon or Flareon.

You hidden yourself away from your family and siblings in Granite cafe next to Dewford town because your whole large family wanted you to have a different kind of eeveelution. Ganpappy wanted Sylveon while Mom and Grandma wanted an Unbreon. Dad and Grannie wanted Espeon and Pipa wanted Leafeon or Glaceon. You didn't want your family to choose for you, but you did want something help deciding.

You placed both stones on the floor in front of Eevee with a smile.

"Okay girl, pick the one you want or nod if you want to evolve into something else."

Your partner blinked at you and then walked around the stones to rub against your leg. You giggle slightly and pick up the Fox-cat-bunny Pokemon.

"What? What do you want to become?"

Eevee nuzzled into your neck causing you To giggle again. You heard someone clearing their throat so you turn and meet... well... let's just say he's a stunning male specimen. He had platinum colored hair and eyes and he wore somewhat fancy attire. Your heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, umm, hey, err, hi! I'm (Your name)!"

You stood up frantically with Eevee jumping out of your arms Andy onto the ground as you stuck out your hand And,the man took it.

"And I'm Steven, it's a pleasure. Are those evolution stones?"

You nod and smile at Eevee, who is going through your bag for some reason.

"Yeah. I'm trying to see what Eevee wants to evolve into without causing a family feud. You see, (Brother's Name) has a Jolteon and (Sister's Name) is about to evolve her Eevee and my whole family wants me to evolve her into something else and I don't want to choose one of the ones they say because it will start a a bigger fight so I'm having Eevee pick between a Water and fire stone, though she seems to be looking for something else..."

You stop ranting to Steven bout your life and see Eevee approach you with a dull yet intriguing stone. You cocked your head and pattern her head. As you were couched on the ground in front of Eevee, Steven sat down next to you.

"She seems to have an everstone. It's a stone that's prevents evolution."

"Oh! You don't want to evolve, do you Eevee?"

It shook it's head and you took a stone and a chain in your pocket and combined the two into a necklace. You happily put the new necklace around your pokemon's neck and you smile. Steven smiled too, despite your meeting only a moment ago.

"I see your Pokémon is happy. Will you be needing those stones?"

"Help yourself, I have a thunderstone in the bag as well."

"Thank you, I am most grateful."

You smile at him as he picks up the three stones and shoved them into his pockets. He took out a pokeball and held it sedimentally. You decided not to pry into the pokeball, but you did want to talk to this man.

"What are you gonna do with them anyway?"

"Oh, I forgot to mention I'm Steven Stone."

You fumbled around, causing Eevee to worry.

"THE Steven Stone?! Champion and all that hoopla?!"

He nodded and you just grinned ear to ear.

"Wow, this can't be happening! I'm in Granite cave with Steven Stone! The Steven Stone! Coudl today get any better?!"

He chuckled Andy placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm right here you know."

"Ha Ha, I know."

And that was the day you met Steven Stone.

You closed your little photo album as your gray hair fell onto your shoudlers and your wrinkly fingers went to the armrests of your chair. You rocked a bit. That day was seventy three years ago And you missed your husband. He passed away two years ago. You lived on with both of your Pokémon around the house with your grandchildren. Occasionally you woulda have a visitor asking to battle with the Missus Stone and her Eevee-Metagross team. It was your only source of happiness now that Steven had passed.

But you feared Andy prayed that your time would come too.

That ending was a twist, wasn't it? 

Seriously, I NEED requests, I can't do this alone! I like doing what you want!

~Eva

(Still getting used to the new name.)